For Master’s Programmes :
Age – No age limit
Eligibility for Master’s Programme – Management M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)
• Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India. or
• Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/NID
Eligibility for Master’s Programme – Technology M.F.Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)
• B.F.Tech. from NIFT or
• B.E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
Eligibility for Master’s Programme – Design M.Des (Master of Design)
• Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India or
• Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only.
• Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
- Design Space is an advanced course that demands an understanding of fundamentals in design and presupposes that candidates would be familiar with the basic skills and theories
for successful completion of the programme. M.Des. would not provide any basic knowledge and skill development in design as a part of Master programme. The programme provides an option to students to earn final semester credits through ‘Course Work’ or a ‘Dissertation’
You may also like :
“Want To Apply For NIFT Programmes, 2017? Check Out The Eligibility Criteria!”
“Alert! Check NIFT Entrance Examination Details!”
1. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided:
(a) That they produce a proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of counselling/ admission. or
(b) If the 12th class/final year/final semester (as the case may be) result of qualifying degree/certificate examination is not declared by the concerned Board/University till the date of counselling/admission, his/ her admission in such case will be strictly provisional subject to the following conditions:
(i) Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure–I) is submitted. In case the candidate is minor i.e. below 18 years of age, the affidavit shall be signed by his/her parent/ guardian. Candidates/ parent /guardians may note that submission of false affidavit is a punishable offence;
(ii) The candidate will submit the final result of qualifying degree/certificate providing his/ her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2017 to their Campus Director / Jt. Director where the admission has been granted.
Don’t miss “All about BITS Pilani B.Tech. Engineering Technology Admission 2017 !!”