Who can apply for NIFT Programmes, Bachelor Programmes Eligibility Criteria at NIFT, Master Programmes at NIFT
Who can apply at NIFT?
For Bachelor Programmes :
Maximum Age: 23 years as on 1st October, 2016. The upper age limit may be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled Person (PHP) subject to following qualifications.
Eligibility for Bachelor Programmes – Bachelor of Design – B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
• The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi. or
• General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB). or
• Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system. or
• A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. or
• 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education. Eligibility for Bachelor Programme – Technology Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) (B.FTech.)
• The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/ State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education.
NIFT also offers the following Master programmes :
1. MFM (Master of Fashion Management)
2. M. Des (Master of Design)
3. M. FTech (Master of Fashion Technology)
There is no Age limit for Master programme.
NIFT also conducts evening courses in different fields and provides diploma for specialized courses. For more detail refer http://www.nift.ac.in
For more details about NIFT Master programmes, stay tuned for the next article!
For more details about NIFT refer article NIFT 2017 Admissions Guideline – Counselling Details And Documents Required