Create Your Own Style, Let It Be Unique For Yourself And Identifiable For Others
Jhanvi Bhatt is a fashion and lifestyle blogger. She can really help you to solve your everyday small problems with your hair and make up that matter a lot to every women. She works for various brands like Roposo, Kazo, etc. and helps to market their products. She has achieved a lot in a very young age. She says the most important thing one could have in any field is experience. experience makes you a confident individual.
Jhanvi says that she loves blogging and she really has fun writing and creating the content. She wants to take up blogging as a full time career and wants to create quality content for the audience. She says that blogging has inspired her so much and has made her discover things that she would not have otherwise discovered. She wants to become more focused and work really hard to be on the top. Here’s the interview we had with Jhanvi-
1. As a blogger, what is your biggest achievement?
2. Do you think bloggers today have enough exposure to turn blogging into a full time profession?
3. How has blogging developed you and changed you as a person?
4. What is your ultimate goal?
5. What would be your advice to all the young bloggers out there?
Fashion is a statement. Not a style. Fashion does not have to be worn casually, Nor out side the runway. Fashion is fit for all size for all people of all ages. Fashion is an art of personal self expression not an excuse to be pretty, popular and charismatic.