B.Tech. Engineering Technology is a seven semester Work Integrated Learning Programme for working professionals. It provides a broad intellectual foundation in contemporary technologies while developing the relevant engineering fundamentals and introduces the important methods of technology practice.
Duration : 7 Semesters
What are the programme objectives ?
This programme aims to create technologists equipped to lead various organisational functions that demand application of working-knowledge in areas related to Mechanical, Circuits, Thermal and Manufacturing systems to successfully address the needs of the customer and society.
What are the learning outcomes ?
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Apply fundamental principles of Engineering & Technology in selected domains
- Apply Mathematics and Science to an Engineering problem
- Identify, formulate and solve Industrial problems using Technology and understand its impact in a global and societal context
- Specify standard manufacturing processes, electrical & electronic systems and measurement techniques
- Successfully carryout small and medium-range projects considering both the technical and financial perspective
- Appreciate ethical and professional responsibilities
BITS Pilani B.Tech. Engineering Technology Admission 2017 : Eligibilty Criteria
Working professionals holding Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc. in relevant disciplines, with a minimum two years of working experience in relevant domain.
The last date to submit application forms is June 27, 2017.
Read more about BITS admissions 2017 here
BITS Pilani B.Tech. Engineering Technology Admission 2017 : Fees Structure
The following fees schedule is applicable for candidates seeking new admission during the academic year 2017-18:
|Application Fees (one time)||INR 1,500|
|Admission Fees (one time)||INR 16,500|
|Semester Fees (per semester)||INR 42,800|
- The one-time Application Fee is to be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form through the Online Application Centre.
- Admission Fee (one-time) and Semester Fee (for the First Semester) are to be paid together once admission is offered to the candidate. Thus, a candidate who has been offered admission will have to pay Rs. 59,300/-. You may choose to make the payment using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through the Online Application Centre.
- Semester Fee for subsequent semesters will only be payable later, i.e. at the beginning of those respective semesters.
Note: The last date to submit application forms in June 27, 2017.
- Any candidate who desires to discontinue from the programme after confirmation of admission & registration for the courses specified in the admit offer letter will forfeit the total amount of fees paid.
- For the examination centre at Dubai, in addition to the semester fees, for each semester there will be an examination centre fees of 1000 UAE Dhirams or equivalent per semester out of which 500 UAE Dhirams is to be paid at the time of appearing in Mid-semester examinations at Dubai Centre for that semester and the remaining 500 UAE Dhirams is to be paid at the time of appearing in comprehensive examinations at Dubai centre for that semester
- All the above fees are non refundable.
Also read about BITS Pilani Foreign Student Admissions 2017
Read more about BITS Pilani Admissions 2017