Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) stimulates both the hearts and minds of scholars, empower them to contribute to the welfare of society at large; train them to adopt themselves to the changing needs of the economy; advocate them for cultural leadership to ensure peace, harmony and prosperity for all.
There shall be no CET conducted by the University for admissions to B.Arch. Programme.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University B.Arch Admission 2017: Eligibilty Criteria!
- Eligibility conditions shall be as per Council of Architecture notification(s) applicable at the time of admissions. Candidates may click here for information
- All candidates possessing any of the above qualifications must also have passed the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) – 2017 conducted by Council of Architecture.
- For eligibility for NATA candidates are advised to refer the official website of the Council. Click here
*Aggregate shall be calculated on the basis of all papers offered to the student, if a student is absent in paper(s), then for these papers marks obtained shall be taken as zero for the calculation of the aggregate marks / percentage.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University B.Arch Admission 2017 : Admission Criteria!
- Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks, i.e., (percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior secondary level or equivalent.Merit list shall be prepared based on:
- Architectural Aptitude( NATA Score) – 50%
- Qualifying Examination – 50%
Appearing in NATA Examination conducted by Council of Architecture :
- All candidates are advised to take NATA Examination of the Council of Architecture at their initiative. If a candidate has not appeared for the NATA – 2017 test, then the candidate shall not be considered for admission.
- The University through its notice GGSIPU/Academics/2016/17453 dated 9th December, 2016 and subsequent notice dated 2nd February, 2017, has already intimated that the candidates desirous to take admission in Bachelor of Architecture programme of study have to appear in NATA 2017.
- In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test (NATA) the candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
- All candidates are required to keep three copies of the NATA score as one copy shall be required to be submitted at the time of document verification to the University, one copy shall be required to be submitted to the institution where admitted and one copy as a record copy by the candidate.
- In the inter-se-merit of candidates securing equal ranks, following criteria will be adopted to determine the merit
- The Candidate getting higher score in NATA;
- In case of candidates securing equal scores in NATA, then the candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics of the qualifying examination;
- Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling/admission.
- All candidates are further advised to check the basic eligibility for NATA 2017 on the official website of the Council of Architecture
- The candidates are advised to retain a copy of their NATA score / Result card for future reference.
Read about IP University Law Admissions 2017
Also read about BITS Pilani B.Tech. Engineering Technology Admission 2017