M.Tech. Microelectronics is a four semester Work Integrated Learning Programme designed to provide electronics engineers with the highly specialised knowledge and experience that they need to design, fabricate and test devices, circuits and systems at micro and Nano scale.
Duration : 4 Semesters
What are the programme objectives ?
The programme aims to enable the learners to gain expertise in areas such as Mixed- Signal Design, RF Microelectronics, and SoC Design, Processor / GPU Design and IC Fabrication technologies.
What are the learning outcomes ?
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental scientific principles involved in the operation, design, and fabrication of integrated circuits including CPUs, GPUs & SoC.
- A comprehensive understanding of relevant technologies such as integrated circuit process integration and manufacturing.
- Understand the basic and advanced circuit and system design techniques for digital, analog and RF domains.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern CAD tools.
BITS Pilani M.Tech. Microelectronics Admission 2017 : Eligibilty Criteria
Employed professionals holding BE/ B.Tech./ M.Sc. or equivalent in relevant disciplines, with minimum one year relevant work experience.
Read more about BITS Admission 2017 here
The following fees schedule is applicable for candidates seeking new admission during the academic year 2017-18:
|Application Fees (one time)||INR 1,500|
|Admission Fees (one time)||INR 16,500|
|Semester Fees (per semester) :||INR 42,800|
- The one-time Application Fee is to be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form through the Online Application Centre.
- Admission Fee (one-time) and Semester Fee (for the First Semester) are to be paid together once admission is offered to the candidate. Thus, a candidate who has been offered admission will have to pay Rs. 59,300/-. You may choose to make the payment using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card through the Online Application Centre.
- Semester Fee for subsequent semesters will only be payable later, i.e. at the beginning of those respective semesters.
- Any candidate who desires to discontinue from the programme after confirmation of admission & registration for the courses specified in the admit offer letter will forfeit the total amount of fees paid.
- For the examination centre at Dubai, in addition to the semester fees, for each semester there will be an examination centre fees of 1000 UAE Dhirams or equivalent per semester out of which 500 UAE Dhirams is to be paid at the time of appearing in Mid-semester examinations at Dubai Centre for that semester and the remaining 500 UAE Dhirams is to be paid at the time of appearing in comprehensive examinations at Dubai centre for that semester
- All the above fees are non refundable.
Also read about