ECA Quota UG Admissions guidelines
- Candidates should see the uploaded schedule for time slots carefully in the categories they have applied for and report for registration at the relevant venue in the specific time slot allotted to them.
- Candidates have generally been sorted according to alphabetical order of their first name in English (first two or three letters of the first name).
- In case a candidate has applied to more than one activity and the trial dates clash, the candidate should report at his/her specified time for the activity where the total number of days allotted are less.
How to apply for time slots for the ECA Trials
For example, if a candidate has applied for Debate as well as Fine Arts and his time slot is on 17th June morning for both, he should report to the Fine Arts trials at the specified time, as it is being held on the 17th June only. The
candidate should then report to the Debate trial venue in any other time slot (in the same or any other day) and explain his reason for the shift.
Documents required during the ECA Quota trials at Delhi University
- All candidates should carry a printout/copy of their application registration form (both sides), which they have to submit at the ECA registration desk at the venue of the trial.
- No trial will be conducted without submission of this document.
- Students should read the specific instructions given in the Guidelines for ECA Trials for their respective activities.
Rules of appearing at the trials
Use of mobile phones and Internet use from any other source are strictly prohibited for activities such as Quiz, Debate, Creative Writing, Fine Arts (and any other activity where the panel of examiners will decide so).
ECA Quota students should now buckle up and start practicing because their admissions are tough but definitely with the advantage which they get.