Things To Know About the 5 Year Journalism Course At Delhi School Of Journalism
The race for admissions for 2017 in Delhi University has begun. There is a good news for the aspirants of journalism course. Various colleges have seats for this course and this year, seats for the students aspiring to take admission in journalism will increase. A new school of journalism and mass communication is going to be open from this year in Delhi University in which a five year integrated masters course for journalism will be started in the upcoming session 2017 for the students.
There will be a batch of thirty students in the first session. The seats are likely to increase in the future and there are possibilities that the courses will start for students at M.Phil and Ph.D. level also in the school.
Admission criteria for admission under five years integrated Master’s course of journalism
Eligibility for admission:
- The students of any stream, who have passed class 12th exams can apply for admission into this program.
- Generation of merit list
- The admission for this program will be on the basis of merit list.
- Merit lists will be generated on the basis of marks of 4 best subjects provided by the students.
- It will be mandatory for the students to include the marks of English in the marks of best 4 subjects.
Fee structure for admission under five years integrated masters course of journalism
- The fee is likely to be thirty thousand rupees for one semester.
- Delhi university is also likely to provide a scholarship for the meritorious students studying under this course.
- Recently, the two members of academics council, Hansraj Suman and Pankaj Garg have demanded that the scholarship should be provided to the meritorious students studying under this session.
- The scholarship is likely to be provided to the 10 meritorious students every year.
- The scholarship will be provided to the students who will score best marks in the examination. It is likely to be announced soon.