Details on Nift 2017 Counselling, Documents required for NIFT 2017 Counselling, NIFT 2017 Seat Matrix
NIFT 2017 Counselling Details
NIFT entrance exam 2017 result for B.Design course has been declared on 24th May 2017 and counselling will start from June 2017 onward. This exam is a perfect gateway to get admission in different UG and PG professional programme in fashion technology and design field. For admissions in NIFT courses, firstly candidates have to clear the written entrance exam and after that candidates have to go through the situation test/ group discussion/ personal interview rounds. So here is the article that will guide you with the counselling for NIFT admissions.
There will be 3 rounds of Counselling at the 15 Campuses of National Institute Of Fashion Technology and its names are Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Raebareli, Shillong. Its Head Office will coordinate with all Campuses and Admission process will take place simultaneously at all Campuses of NIFT
Documents required for NIFT Counselling 2017
Candidates are required to carry the following documents along with the photocopies for NIFT 2017 Counselling Procedure after qualifying the entrance test. NIFT will return all the original certificates, except the medical certificate, to candidates after verification.
- Original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 12th class/degree (marks Sheet and Certificate).
- Candidates are required to bring date sheet/admit card for examination in case they have appeared for qualifying exam/compartment (of final year/semester) and the result is pending.
- They will have to bring bank draft(s) of requisite fee in favor of “NIFT HO”. Candidates have to mention their name, counselling date, phone/mobile number, programme name, category, rank and roll number on the reverse side.
- Proof of date of birth (secondary school mark sheet & certificate)
- SC/ST/OBC- Non-Creamy/Physically Handicapped (supported with requisite certificate). The status of domicile will be decided by the address of school/college (qualifying degree) last attended, whichever applicable, for state domicile seats.
- Basis of funding of the tuition fee/certificate of the parent’s income, e.g. Income Tax Return of 2016-2017, Salary Certificate of March 2017, etc.
- Medical fitness certificate to be signed by a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed format in original Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case, the result of qualifying examination is not declared yet
- An undertaking regarding anti-ragging
- An undertaking regarding refund of fee
Important: If any of the mentioned documents are in any language other than Hindi/English, then as the authentic translation in English/Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution/gazetted officer/self-attested by the candidate at the time of NIFT Counselling 2017. A candidate who fails to do so will not be considered for admissions.
So, here the guideline for the course and the seat available at different centres of NIFT across India.
NIFT 2017 Seat Matrix
NIFT will allocate a total of 2370 undergraduate seats including B. Design and B.Fashion Tech.
|Bachelor of Design (B. Design)||Fashion Design||450|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B. F. Tech)||Apparel Production||360|
For more details visit NIFT official site, http://www.nift.ac.in