Banaras Hindu University B.Sc(Hons) Maths: Eligibility, Results & Counselling 2017 !
Banaras Hindu University B.Sc(Hons) Maths : Eligibilty Criteria 2017
- The candidates applying should be 22 years or less as of 1st July 2017.
- The SC/ST candidates will be provided relaxation of 5 years with the upper age limit.
- The OBC candidates will be provided relaxation of 3 years with the upper age limit.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or other equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in subjects Physics,Maths and any one of the following subjects : Chemistry,Statistics,Geology,Computer Science or Geography .
- Candidates should have passed in each of the concerned three subjects and should be supported with the Certificate issued by the Examining Body.
- Candidates applying in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- SC/ST candidates do not require a minimum aggregate as they only need to pass the qualifying exam
- For OBC and Physically Challenged candidates : There will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination .
Banaras Hindu University B.Sc(Hons) Maths : Results and Counselling 2017
BHU UET Maths(Hons) results is expected to be declared in the month of June 2017. The merit list for the same will be prepared according to the result. The selection of students will be based on the merit list prepared.
- BHU Score & Marks : The marks obtained by the candidate ,the order of overall merit and the relevant information related to BHU score and marks will be sent to the candidate by mail as well as by SMS service.
- No Re-evaluation of BHU result : Banaras Hindu University shall no entertain any requests for Re-evaluation or investigation of answer sheets at any conditions
Admissions will be solely done on the basis of of merit in the UET ,subject to fulfilling of eligibilty requirements and availability of seats in the partcular course for which the candidate has applied.
BHU ,Banaras Hindu University is yet to announce the counselling schedule for the various courses for the year 2017-18 . The counselling will be held for the following seats
- Regular Seats in main campus
- Paid seats in the BHU main campus
- Seats in the affiliated colleges
First of all the regular seats in the main campus will be filled, once they are full then the counselling for the paid seats in the BHU main campus is conducted and lastly the seats in the affiliated colleges are filled.
Read more about Banaras Hindu University admissions
Also read about Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Law Admissions 2017
Click here to check admission updates on more colleges