Amity University : Admission Process 2017
Amity University is passionate about grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings with values . Its faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we that they can give a solid foundation for learning. At Amity, emphasis is given on not only making an individual academically brilliant, but true leaders and team players, thus preparing them for the real life corporate world.
Here is the admission process to help you out smoothly without any difficulties :
Completing the Application Form
- Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the program.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, you can apply provisionally to go through admission process at your own risk.
- Form must fill up the same in their own handwriting in black ink and undertaking is to be signed by them only.
- The instructions in the Application Form are self-explanatory. Please follow them strictly.
- It is mandatory to provide your email address as it will be used by the Admission Office for any communication related to your admission.
- Enclose / upload a latest passport size photograph & class 10th mark sheet with the Application Form. No other Mark sheets / Testimonials are to be attached with the
- Application Form at this stage (Only Foreign students / Foreign University Degree holders should attach photocopies of academic transcripts & AIU Equivalence Certificate). University / Board / Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during verification of original documents will result in the cancellation of Admission.
It may be noted that no request for change in the particulars filled in the Application Form by a student, will be entertained under any circumstances.
Submitting the Application Form
- Duly filled in Application Form together with photograph should be submitted / sent to the respective campus you are applying to:
- Incomplete Forms will be rejected. No subsequent addition / alternation will be allowed and a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Form cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
To check, do the following relating to your Admission, visit your Admission micro site www.amity.edu (admission micro site login) by using your Form No. & password printed on 1st page of your Application Form.
- Check whether your form has been received or not.
- Check the Registration Status of your Form
- Check whether you have been short-listed for the Selection Process
- Choose the date for appearing in the selection process
- Download Admit Card and appear for selection process
- Check your Selection Status
- Print Admission Letter
- Check confirmation of Fee Payment.
No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
Admission Process at Campus
- After confirmation on your Admission Micro site about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 3 to 5 working days.
- Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Selection Process (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) on the Admission Micro site or in the Amity Mobile App. available at www.amity.edu/app. In certain cases, options of dates will be available giving greater flexibility to you. It is your responsibility to check the admission microsite. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. If a short listed candidate fails to select the date (for which various options will be made available) and admission to the particular program is closed, it will be his/her responsibility.
The Admission procedure may last till late in the evening. You are requested to make Travelling & Boarding arrangements on your own.
Offer of Admission
- A message will be sent to you to intimate announcement of result on your Admission micro site. This will be for information only and should not be taken as official communication for selection.
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which can be printed from Admission Micro site. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be provisional & valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate and for the same academic session only. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the specified time.
There is a possibility that the Admission Committee recommends your admission in a category / program / campus for which you have not applied in the application Form. In such cases an option will be given to you on your admission micro site informing you of the change and you may give your consent for the same. The selection letter will be available on Admission microsite for downloading only after receiving your consent.
Failure to pay the fee or report for classes after payment of fee within the specified date will entail cancellation of admission.
You may also like : Presidency University Admissions 2017! Overview, Courses!