Anmol Chopra started modelling at an early age and did blogging for renowned designer Tarun Tahiliani. But after this, his bevy of success did not come to halt. He presented himself at Mr. India Universe pageant and did many commercials.
Anmol is a recent graduate from Jss Academy of Technical Education Noida & shares a little about his modelling career during college days to being a finalist at Mr. Men Universe!
1. When was the first time you decided to take modelling as a career?
A) That happened when I realized that I was photogenic, I was very young actually. This realization was made when I hit puberty.
2. What was your first success in this field and how did you feel about it?
3. You must have met many big guns of modelling, tell us who was your favorite among them and why?
4. Do you feel male modelling is considered less important as compared to female modelling?
5. What were the difficulties and hard times you faced while climbing the ladders of your field.
6. Is there any special regime that you follow to stay fit?
7. As you started modelling from your college days, tell us about the special attention you got from your peers ?
8. Is there any goal that you want to achieve in this field?
9. What would be your advice to male model aspirants?
A) Bro you are good looking…now its time you start using your personality to earn some money.