Today we have with us Kunal Babbar, 21 years old, an aspiring and Self-motivated Singer from Delhi.
Very passionate about Music, Kunal did his schooling from Doon Public School, Delhi. He has a Great Fan following on his Instagram account and loves to play Guitar. Along with Singing, he is a very sporty person. He had played Basketball for the state team and also had hands in Cricket.
“Sabko talent ni milta agar khuda na kuch tumne baksha hai uske saath nyaaye karo, chahe kuch ho na ho Lekin koshish karo” – KUNAL
Currently he is working on his music and will be starting up with a YouTube channel very soon with his Original covers.
Some of his covers:
- Haareya | Meri Pyari Bindu | Arijit Singh | Kunal Babbar
- Itni si baat hai by Kunal Babbar
- “KAREEB” | KUNAL SEHGAL feat. KUNAL BABBAR |
- Teri Yaadein | Feat. Kunal Babbar | Desi Cor | Vox Ignite Studios™ | Latest Hindi Song 2016
Let’s know more about his Life and his passion for Singing.
In Talks :
1. When did you discover an artist in you?
I always knew that I sing good, but was never seriously involved in it. I was very much into sports. It was after 12th when I got admission through music quota in DU, I took music seriously .
2. What actually inspired you to become a singer ?
The only quote that inspires me to be a singer or I would say the quote which fills me up with a zeal to do good is ” sabko talent ni milta agar khuda na kuch tumne baksha hai uske saath nyaaye karo, chahe kuch ho na ho Lekin koshish karo ”
3. Whom do you aspire or who is your idol in this very field?
I think “No one can inspire and motivate you more than yourself “.
4. Where do you see yourself five years down the line ?
The ultimate goal is Bollywood but I want to be known as a performer more, a stage performer with a big business background who does music for the people who love to listen to his music. I see myself as a known YouTube star, travelling for shows and having a not so hectic life with my family.
5. What is your key to success?
Persistence and determination is my key to success. I always think one should have firm dedication and determination in their work.
6. What were the initial days struggle? How did you cope up?
The initial struggles were of not having funds for YouTube videos and Music production. I started giving Guitar classes for the same but the real struggle was to gain enough Courage to come up with this all alone.
Also read “His Heart beats With His Music beats” | One Among The Top 4 in Doordarshan’s Sur- Sirtaj, Gursharan Singh”
Kunal Babbar’s Youtube Channel