Ankita Jaiswal, is 23 year old travel blogger & is quite known on instagram with username soulfulsafarnama . She is a graduate of IP College for Women, DU. Her blogs contains everything from fitness, food, and travel. She is an inhabitant of Delhi & has inspired a lot of people through her blog. She is a fashion enthusiast and a passionate photographer. Her blogs not only contains her travel journeys to new places, but also the new people and new perspectives.
Lets know from Ankita about her experiences:
1. Describe how did you first get into blogging ?
My passion for traveling and exploring pulled me towards this Blogging field. I want people to know the struggles and the firsthand information when a common person travels instead of what travel companies elaborates.
2. . Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
Jia Singh, Bruised passports. They cater to the segment where I want to nail my presence. They never cease to motivate and inspire people to see how much beauty is there in the world to see.
3. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
I work with Wooplr, as a Community Manager. So its a balance between my work and my passion for travel and blogging.
4. How do you keep coming up with different content of material for your blog ? Do you have to struggle for it ?
The more number of places I visit, the more content I have. Rest my blog also includes the section of Food and Fitness, so content isn’t an issue.
5. How did you manage to get so many followers for your blog ?
I don’t run after getting the followers. If people see and they get inspired, they follow. As Simple as that.
6. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
Strategy is focused on social media and one on one conversation when I meet new people. Instagram is currently on peak amongst all the other social media platforms when it comes to visibility so I make sure I exploit it as much as I can.
7. What networking do you do to attract people to your blog?
Networking mostly happen when I socialize with people in events. Since I love meeting and interacting with new people so that helps.
8. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?
In future, I hope my blog takes me to beautiful places in the world that I am yet to see. I hope through this passion, I travel to all those known and offbeat destinations and share my experience with people.