Yes, you have a few minutes after placing your order to cancel it. It is not possible to cancel an order after the restaurant has authorized it. Although you can specifically request a cancellation with the restaurant or customer service, food delivery apps do not allow cancellations once the business has authorized the order. A good explanation for cancellation will be required, and the customer executive will ask. Once you provide a good justification, they will confirm whether or not your order has been canceled in a matter of minutes.
How Can You Cancel A Swiggy Order?
After the acceptance of your order follow these steps to refuse a Swiggy order:
- Select “View order information.”
- Select “Help.”
- “I wish to cancel my order” should be clicked.
- Swiggy’s chat window will now open.
- The user must give a justification for the cancellation.
- To cancel an order you have to state your reason
- Swiggy will then ask you whether you still want to cancel your order.
- “Yes, I wish to cancel my order” should be clicked.
- And your order will be canceled.
Swiggy’s terms and conditions for canceling an order
- The basic rule is that you are not allowed to cancel an order after you’ve got a confirmation of it.
- If you change your mind after confirming your Swiggy order and cancel orders in for no particular reason then Swiggy has the right to charge you a cancellation fee up to Rs. 75.
- If your order is not available, Swiggy will notify you by calling your registered mobile phone or the number you gave the company when placing your purchase. You can do this and still be eligible for a refund under Swiggy’s return policy.
Swiggy has the right to reject your order under the following conditions
- If they are unable to reach you by phone or email at the time they confirm the order booking, your order will be canceled.
- If the order cannot be delivered because they have received no instructions from you at the appointed time, they shall cancel the order.
- All of the goods you purchased at the time of booking are not available.
- In the case that the specified address is outside the Swiggy delivery area.
Get your food orders without any hesitation, as you can order your food using coupons and pay less. Get your Swiggy Coupons, Zomato Coupons, KFC India, McDonald’s, you want it and we got it. Avail Now!! enjoy your food by paying less and earning a cash voucher.
How Can I Get A Swiggy Refund?
You are entitled to a refund if you paid for your order when you place it on the site. Additionally, under any of the following conditions:
- Your order was tampered with or damaged when it was delivered.
- The delivery’s destination is outside their specified delivery area.
- Swiggy cannot get in touch with you via phone or email at the moment of order confirmation.
- Unable to reach you by phone or email at the time of booking order confirmation.
The refund decisions made by Swiggy are final and binding.
According to the conditions outlined by the bank that issued the debit/credit card, any refund amounts will be credited to the customer’s account within 3–4 business days after the cancellation of your swiggy order.
You Won’t Have To Pay For The Payment At The Time Of Delivery
- If the user is given the incorrect order.
- If Swiggy tampers with or damages the delivered order.
- If any of the ordered products are missing at the time of delivery.
Swiggy makes it easier for you to eat the delicious cuisine you desire at any time. Here are different methods you may use to cancel your Swiggy order. There are instances when you desire to do so for various reasons. You can learn everything if you just read this article.
FAQs on Cancelling Order In Swiggy
Q1. How soon after placing an order may I cancel it?
Clearly state that you need the products by a certain date or that service must begin or end by a certain date. You will be legally permitted to cancel your purchase and request a refund for any deposits paid or the termination of any credit arrangements if the shop does not deliver before then.
Q2. How can I cancel an online order?
Mention your order number and your desire to cancel it when you contact customer support. They could be allowed to go right away. At the bottom of the webpage, under “contact” information, is often where you may find the customer support number.