Skincare is a total essential for every individual. For both men and women, it is good to protect the skin with some care. Because like us even our skin are sensitive at times and have issues like dryness, oily, acne etc. The issues are always never-ending, so why don’t we indulge our skin in some good products. Don’t just pour anything onto your skin, find what your skin love and make it feel good. It is very essential for ourselves to only go for what makes us feel good, let it be the whole of yourself.
We can follow a certain routine, like how the products should be used. By this way, it won’t be like mixing up everything, as you are trying to find your skincare routine. There are some skincare must-haves, as in product category and also brands. Pick your favourites and go for it.
There are certain things notes to be made in skincare. Our other habits also affect the skincare, legitimately. Water is very important for it, drink plenty of water. It can make your skin glow and make it smooth. It definitely works, so give it a try and start the habit of drinking at least 8 glass of water every day. Include fruits and veggies in your diet, some healthy habits won’t do bad in this junky life of ours. Green teas are really good for skin, body and mind. Calm yourself up with meditation, lots of problems will fly away including skin issues. Get enough sleep and wake up early, also lessen the use of mobile phones, gadgets, the light effects your skin.
Knowing your skin is very important. What skin type you are? Analyse your skin try to figure this put. If you have excess oil production on all part of your face then it is oily. If it seems very dry almost all the time, then you have dry skin. If it’s both dry and oily, like in different areas then it is combination skin. If you don’t have much of any these skin types, then you kind of have a normal skin. It is not that other skin types are not normal, but it’s good to know your skin and embrace it. Pick your favourites from the skincare must-haves.
We normally just go with a single step while washing our face. It is better to have multiple steps. As nowadays everyone uses a ton lot of makeup, it is necessary to clean your face very well. Use a cream textured cleanser which can balance the moisture level of your skin. For dry skin types, this can help out to not get your face all dried up.
- Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser (Rs.110) – combination skin.
- The face shop rice water bright cleansing foam (Rs.650) – All skin types.
- The face shop herb day 365 cleansing foam aloe (Rs.300) – oily skin types.
We all kick start the day with a good wash. This can really make us a lot fresh. Invest in a good face wash, you won’t regret it. The pollution we have in our surroundings can really make our skin worse. So keeping it clean is very important. There are different varieties of face washes available now. Use a mild or foamy one. if you have issues like acne, pigmentation, rashes etc consulting a doctor would be good than trying out random products. A particular food content can give such issues so keep an eye on that.
- Himalaya purifying neem face wash (Rs.190) – all skin types.
- Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser face wash (Rs.237) – dry skin.
Who doesn’t want to get rid of all that dead skin cells right? so exfoliation plays a major role. There are many ways to exfoliate to skin, one is this. Dry skin types do scrub alternatively. It improves blood circulation, which is really important for the skin. Don’t go hard with scrubs. Take a bit and message for 2 minutes. For any special day and function, this will really help.
- Neutrogena deep clean blackhead eliminating daily scrub (Rs.140).
- Naked and raw coffee face scrub with vitamin E, SLS and paraben-free (Rs.349).
- The face shop unisex smart peeling honey black sugar scrub (Rs.950).
Serums are really essential to keep your skin healthy. It will also help to control ageing. Apply the serum on your face and dab it, let the skin absorbs all the essentials. Makes your skin looks very fresher and healthy in the morning. This is Definitely a skincare must-haves for taking care of your skin.
- Klairs freshly juiced vitamin drop (Rs.1,570).
- The face shop white seed brightening serum (Rs.2,190).
- Biotique dandelion ageless serum (Rs.230).
- Farsali unicorn essence skin enhance serum face (Rs.299).
You pores are showing even if you don’t like them? then here is the solution. Toners can tighten your skin and close your pores. Also clear dead skin cells. Try more of a nature-friendly toners. Cucumber and honey extracts are really good. Apply it after serum using a cotton pad or hands. Make sure your hands are clean.
- Biotique bio cucumber pore tightening toner (Rs.175).
- Clinique clarification lotion – combination oily (Rs.2,350).
This has a really good effect on our skin. If you don’t like using many products, use a good moisturiser. This can keep your skin looking good and fresh. If you are a very dry skin type, then use a very balmy, oily kind of moisturiser. Don’t think oily skin doesn’t need moisturisers, it definitely needs a good moisturiser with good consistency, like not too balmy or oily texture.
- Clique moisture surge 72 hour auto-replenishing Hydrator (Rs.890/ Rs.2,700) – All skin types.
- Cetaphil moisturising cream (Rs.349/Rs.775) – All skin types.
- Cetaphil daily advance ultra-hydrating lotion (Rs.166/Rs.400) – Dry skin.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel (Rs.849) – All skin types.
Sunlight is really penetrating into our skin, with its hot rays. It is really dangerous to let our skin breathe in a very sunny day. We don’t want our skin dead without letting it breathe warm air. So for this sunscreen comes to rescue. It is VERY IMPORTANT to wear sunscreen every day. It really protects your skin very well from the dangerous heat, so it’s purely one among the skincare must-haves that you can’t afford to miss out.
- Neutrogena ultra sheer sunblock cream (Rs.199).
- Lakme sun expert fairness UV sunscreen lotion (Rs.199).
- Clinique SPF 50 UVA/UVB mineral sunscreen fluid for face (Rs.2,700).
In this stressful daily routine eye creams can really help a lot. If you are in the mid-20s, then this will help a lot to fight ageing. Do you notice any line under your eyes, then its time to start using under eye creams. The usage of mobile phones, laptops can also cause very bad issues for your eyes. Lack of sleep tends to give you puffy eyes with dark circles. So start using as soon as possible, can even out all your problems.
- Biotique bio almond soothing and nourishing eye cream (Rs.199).
- O3+ Eye circle cream brightening and whitening dermal zone (Rs.445).
- Kaya lighten and smoothe under eye gel (Rs.490).
- St.Botanica pure radiance under eye cream (Rs.899).
If lipsticks are life then lip balms are lifesavers. Both are the favourites. Who likes chappy, dry lips? Lip balms can do wonders. It can even give a pretty tint to your lips. This can be used a daily wear with the simple, like to office, college etc. If you are an excessive lipstick user then using a lipstick can really help you out take care of lips.
- Laniege lip sleeping mask berry (Rs.500).
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Flavor Dry Chapped Lips (Rs.2,618).
- Nivea Shine Caring Lip Balm Strawberry (Rs.185).
- The Face Shop Lip Care Cream – Shea Butter (Rs.450).
Every product listed above are skincare must-haves. As the climate is always changing, it’s hard for skin to evolve if we don’t give good care. So purchase your essential products and take care of your skin. These skincare must-haves will help your skin glow.
You can either purchase it from the online stores like Nykaa, Myntra, Amazon etc, or purchase through PaisaWapas to get various deals and discounts. By this way, you can get any product at a good price, grab your deals now. There is always offers going on. Check out different stores in PaisaWapas and get your favourite products. Also, surprise your favourite with gift cards so that they can shop their heart out.
- Amazon Quiz Time Answers Today 8th April 2020 (8am – 12pm) - April 8, 2020
- DIY Skin and Hair Care Recipes by Priyanka Chopra’s Favourite Ingredients - April 6, 2020
- 5 Healthy Smoothies To Try During Quarantine - April 6, 2020