Jio Sim was the most awaited mobile plan in India. The company offers three different plans, Jio Mobile, Jio Prime Membership, and Jio Mobile Unlimited. You need to recharge your account once a month after the Jio number activation and enjoy unlimited data, calls, and SMS for free. The company also offers some other benefits like cash back on every recharge, free unlimited international roaming, and many more.
On Jio Sim activation, the company offers unlimited data and voice calling at a very affordable price. The new Jio Sim activation is available for all users on all networks, including the older ones. All subscribers who have a new Jio sim can use it on their existing smartphones. Besides, the good thing about this is that you can buy a smartphone or another device that supports a 4G LTE network, and then you can use this new Jio Sim card in it. The old phones do not support a 4G LTE network, so they won’t be able to connect with new Jio Sim cards when used.
How to Activate Your Jio Sim?
Here are the steps to activate the Jio sim:
- To activate the Jio sim, make sure you have a Jio sim card with an active internet connection. If not, go to settings>network and get an active internet connection by selecting the correct network name and password. If still not working, please contact your local dealer.
- Insert the new Jio sim into any device that supports 3G/4G LTE data service (Mobile phone, tablet, or PC). You can also use an iPhone, provided that it is running iOS 10 or higher (or Android 4.4 or above).
- Go to MyJio App and log in with your Jio sim activation number and password.
- Once you are logged in with your Jio sim activation number, go to the ‘My Plans’ option in the menu bar and choose ‘Activate Jio Sim.’
- You will be asked to enter new SIM card details for Jio number activation. For this, please enter the name of your new Jio SIM card (e.g., Jio SIM), its serial number (e.g., 123456), and PIN code (e.g., 1234).
- You will also have to select the network on which it will be used once activated (i.e., 4G or 2G). After entering these details, hit the ‘Activate Jio Sim’ button to activate your new SIM card on the Jio network! Jio’s unique feature allows you to connect your Jio number with an existing mobile number.
- This will allow you to current existing numbers for all the services provided by Jio, such as calling and messaging.
Shop more and pay less using Jio Mart Coupons and earn cashback and rewards on every purchase you do. Avail Now!!
How to Verify Your Jio Sim Registration Status?
To check whether you have already done Jio sim activation or not, firstly go to ‘My Account’ > ‘My Profile’ > ‘Sign In’ option > enter your Jio sim activation number > click on the link sent by Jio to verify successfully. If the verification code provided does not work out, then try again with another mobile number.
How to Upgrade Your Device for Jio Sim?
If you are a Jio user and you are planning to upgrade your device, then here is the step-by-step by step guide for you.
- Go to My Jio App
- Click on the “Upgrade Now” button.
- You will be asked to enter your 10-digit SIM card number and choose your desired plan.
- Once you have chosen the plan, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your SIM card number again.
- This time, you need to enter the security code that was sent to you after activating your SIM card.
- After entering all the details correctly, click on “Upgrade Now” again and wait for a few moments until it completes the process.
Suggestive Reads: Airtel Recharge Plans
About Jio Sim 2022
The company has already reported a net profit of Rs 400 crore in the third quarter of 2019-20 due to strong sales of its telecom services products like JioPhone and Reliance Mobile prepaid connections.
- Jio sim activation is a very convenient way to enjoy all the benefits and privileges of this network.
- The main benefit of the Jio sim activation is that you can use it to make calls, send messages, get access to maps and navigation services, watch live TV channels, and much more.
There are many benefits of a Jio number activation that you can enjoy by making use of our plan for the activation of the Jio sim.
- The plan will provide you with unlimited talk time and data usage per day.
- This means that if you have been using your mobile phone for talking purposes, then you can easily make calls using it without any fear of running out of data or running out of talk time.
- This plan also provides you with the option to purchase additional data packages as per your requirement so that you can continue enjoying the internet on your jio sim activation number without any worries.
You can also get unlimited local and STD calling facilities with this plan. Which will allow you to make local calls or STD calls anywhere in India without having any restrictions on them. In addition to this, we also provide free incoming calls on all networks across India. And free outgoing calls from anywhere in India at no cost at all!