Airtel.com is the official website of Airtel Sim 2023 and provides a complete list of all Airtel offers and services. You can also find Airtel Sim Card, Airtel Vouchers, Airtel Promo Code, and other latest announcements on this site.
At present, there are more than 1 billion subscribers in India, and they are mainly present in urban areas. This massive number of subscribers has made Airtel one of the leading telecom companies in India. As a result, the company has launched several offers for customers to attract them to their services.
Airtel’s primary focus is to provide affordable internet services at affordable prices to its customers by offering packages that suit their needs. They also offer data plans that customers can use for their daily activities like watching videos online or streaming music through apps on their mobile phones or tablets.
Airtel Sim 2023 is a new mobile network scheme. It is the biggest among all the other schemes and provides unlimited data, voice calls, and text messages with a validity period of 1 month. The scheme is applicable to all Airtel subscribers. Airtel has launched this scheme in order to attract new users and retain existing ones.
Why You Should Switch to Airtel in 2023
- Unlimited Data
This scheme allows you to use your mobile data as much as you want without restrictions or limitations. You can browse through social media sites and download movies, music, or even games without worrying about the data usage limit.
- Unrestricted Voice Calls
No charges will be applied if you are making outgoing or receiving incoming calls when your SIM card has been activated under the same plan number or on another line. You can also create unlimited outgoing calls on roaming networks if your phone has been activated under the same plan number. Airtel is known for offering unlimited local and international calls. It also offers free incoming calls from any network in the country you visit.
- Free Text Messages
You can send unlimited complimentary messages daily and at night from any network (landline/mobile). This includes sending SMSes from mobile phones and sending MMSes from landline phones.
- Low-cost International Calls
Airtel has minor rates for international calls, making it more affordable than other networks offering similar services but at higher prices than Airtel’s rate structure. Currently in place by them, international calls are also available at these low rates!
- Free Nights & Weekends
The company also provides free nights and weekends for its subscribers on most occasions when they travel outside India through their partners like Etisalat and Vodafone!
Steps to Activate Airtel Sim in 2023
Airtel Sim 2023 is the best way to stay connected with your loved ones. You can activate your new Airtel sim by following the steps below,
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Airtel and create an account on it.
- Then, you have to enter your mobile number and other details like mobile number, name, etc., as mentioned on the login page of the Airtel sim.
- After entering all required information, click on “Click here to activate”.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your mobile number again and send an SMS with OTP to that number.
- After receiving this OTP code, enter it on the activation page of the Airtel sim and click “Activate”.
Check out this another quick and easy procedure to activate your new Airtel Sim in 2023.
Another Trick to Activate Airtel Sim in 2023
- Turn on your phone and dial *#226# to get the IMEI number
- Dial *228*<phone number>*3*1# (dial *228*<phone number>*3*) to verify your IMEI number.
- Now, enter the 12-digit Security PIN and press Enter.
- If all is well, you will be asked to enter your mobile number and click on Proceed To Next Step.
- You will be prompted with a message saying, “Your activation request has been sent, ” which means that your SIM card is ready for use.
Get Airtel Recharge, Airtel DTH, and Airtel Broadband Coupons through Paisawapas. And make your online payments to win amazing cashback and rewards. Avail Now!!
What if You Want to Deactivate Your Old Airtel Sim & Activate a New One?
- Now it’s time to deactivate your current Airtel Sim card and activate a new one:
- Click on “Account” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select “Add or Change Number/PIN” from the dropdown menu on the next page.
- You’ll be asked to enter your account details (both email address and password) – just enter those again on this page as well!
- Enter the phone number linked to your Airtel SIM Card.
Click on Confirm Deletion, and it will get deleted from your account in a few seconds.
Just a Pro Tip
- To deactivate your Airtel Sim, you need to register for a MyAirtel account. This is a free service that allows you to track and manage your airtime balance and top-ups.
- To activate a MyAirtel account, all you have to do is create an Airtel ID. You can do this by visiting airtel.com/myairtel.
- Once you’ve created an account, log in using the same mobile number used during registration. You’ll need the PIN for verification purposes only, so don’t worry about writing it down anywhere!
- 7 Best Apps to Watch Korean Drama for Free - June 9, 2023
- 7 Best Water Purifiers for Home in India – Buyer’s Guide - June 9, 2023
- Top 5 Instant 10 Min Delivery Apps in India - June 8, 2023