Singapore is situated in the southern part of Asia which is a city and also a country. One of the busiest places in the whole and it is a blend of both culture and modernity. With so many sightseeing places and tourist places, Singapore is the most visited tourist destination in the world. There are lots and lots of tourist spots in Singapore which are suitable and can be visited by all ages. Singapore also is the highest religious diversity in the world.
There are lots of Singapore attractions that will make you fall in love with it and offer a different life experience. Some of the popular tourist places to visit in Singapore are Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Gardens By The Bay, S.E.A. Aquarium, Sentosa Island, Sentosa Merlion Tower, Trick Eye Museum, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Zoo, Kidzania Singapore, Butterfly Park, and Insect Kingdom. If you are worried about the costs of flights and hotels, then use MakeMyTrip coupons. There are some exciting offers with discounts and cashback going on, without delay check it out.
Tourist places to visit in Singapore
1. Garden by Bay
- Gardens by the Bay which is located 9km away from the city center is a botanical garden of the future that consists of the trees and plants of the next generation.
- This is a stand tourist place in Singapore. There are almost 4 lakhs of plants in this garden with high-tech space domes and amazing sculptures.
- This garden is a proper picturesque place with a beautiful skywalk where you can enjoy the magnificent view of the garden.
- There is a greenhouse of the Gaden by the bay which is called the Flower Dome – it is the largest glass greenhouse in the whole world.
- The whole garden is divided into 3 parts – Bay East, Bay South, and Bay Central
- Bay south is the largest and has the longest amazing waterfalls, and another highlight is it consists of Cloud Forest conservatory which is very beautiful to see.
- You can also book tickets by using Paisawapas coupons to get cashback.
- Timings: Outdoor Gardens: 5:00 AM – 2:00 AM,
Conservatories and on OCBC Skyway: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM,
Garden Cruiser: Monday – Friday: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM,
Saturday, Sunday, and on Public Holidays: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Time Required: 3 to 4 hours
- Entry Fees: Outdoor Gardens: No entry fee,
Conservatories: SGD 15 – SGD 28,
OCBC Skyway: SGD 3 – SGD 5
- Location: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore
2. Universal Studios Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore which is located 11km away from the city center of Singapore is a famous place to visit in Singapore with family and kids.
- It is a theme park with 24 thrilling rides and the park is divided into 7 different themed zones. This park spreads over almost 49 acres.
- Must-try rides here are Sci-fi Transformers Ride, Roller Coaster Ride for a journey to ancient Egypt, Hollywood Walk Of Fame, and Mini New York.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Time Required: 7 to 8 hours
- Entry Fees: Adult (Age 13-59): SGD81
Child (Age 4-12): SGD61
Senior (Age 60 and above): SGD43
- Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore
3. SEA Aquarium
- SEA aquarium is located 11km away from the city center of Singapore, the best sightseeing place in Singapore.
- It is one of the world’s largest aquariums which has almost 800 species of aquatic wildlife, 1,00,000 sea creatures, and 49 habitats.
- It has the world’s largest aquarium tanks which are 36-m long and 8.3m high.
- Some of the main species present are the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin, scalloped hammerhead shark, nurse shark, giant moray eel, poison arrow frog, clownfish, sea nettle, giant Pacific octopus, and the Japanese spider crab.
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Time Required: 1 to 2 hours
- Entry Fees: Adult ( 13-59 years): SGD 40 Child (4-12 years): SGD 29 Senior (60 years and above): SGD 29
- Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore
4. Singapore Night Safari
- Singapore Night Safari which is located 7km away from the city center, is the first-night safari zoo in the whole world.
- This is the top Singapore attraction that you can visit with family and kids.
- The zoo consists of more than 130 species of animals,2,500 resident animals, and 7 distinct habitats.
- The main highlight of this zoo is the night safari, which takes a 45-minute ride to see the animals.
- There was one more thing that you cannot miss while visiting the zoo is the fire-spinning Thumbuakar Performance held daily at the entrance courtyard.
- Timings: 7:15 PM to 12:00 AM,
The last ticket sale is at 11:15 PM
- Time Required: 3 to 4 hours
- Entry Fees: Adults: SGD 47
Children: SGD 31
Seniors: SGD 20
Park hopper Plus: SGD 68 – SGD 88
- Location: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore
Also Read: Best places to visit in Dubai
5. Jurong Bird Park
- Jurong Bird Park which is located approximately 13km away from the city center is the world’s largest bird park.
- The famous place to visit in Singapore is Jurong Bird Park, which consists of 400 varied species and 5000 birds.
- There is also a beautiful waterpark for the birds to play.
- You cannot miss the Waterfall Aviary, which is one of the largest walk-in aviaries in the world.
- Timings: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Time Required: 2 to 3 hours
- Entry Fees: Adult: SGD 29
Child (3 – 12 years): SGD 19
Senior Citizen: SGD 13
- Location: 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore
1. Is 3 days enough to visit all places in Singapore?
- 3 days is enough to visit all the famous places in Singapore. If you want to explore Singapore completely you need 5 days.
2. Which is the best month to visit Singapore?
- December to June is the best time to visit Singapore.
3. Do I need Visa to visit Singapore?
- You need a tourist visa is necessary if you are staying above 90 days.