Dubai, the constituent emirates of the United Arab Emirates is the best place for the perfect family tour, filled with adventures, and fantastic shopping experiences that none of the other tourist places can provide. Dubai is also the second most populous country. It is also a mixture of modernity and also traditionality. Dig down to know, the places to visit in Dubai that you should not miss.
Dubai has many sights and attractive places which gather many tourists from each corner of the world. Dubai has the best mindblowing infrastructure, the tallest tower in the whole world, impressive shopping malls, and also some extensive luxurious restaurants. To get your travel at a discounted price, check PaisaWapas coupons and avail the benefits.
Every infrastructure in Dubai is built in a very unique way and offers a fantastic experience for your Dubai tourism. In recent years, Dubai has become the most visited tourist place in the whole world. Dubai has many major attractions places that you can visit during your trip. Here are some of the best places that you can visit in Dubai.
Major attractions and best tourist places to visit in Dubai
#1. Burj Khalifa:
- Burj Khalifa is one of the best sightseeing places that you should never miss while visiting Dubai. This place offers the best panoramic view of the whole of Dubai city.
- It also has the world’s fastest glass elevator in the world.
- Enjoy the elevator trip all way to the 124th floor and just enjoy the mesmerizing view from the top. It is at a height of 828 meters with 160 liveable floors and 200 levels in the building.
- It has the best architecture and attracts many tourists from all over the world.
- You can see an indoor fountain show from the 124th floor with 6,000 lights in the evening, which is a sparkling view.
- Enjoy dining in the world’s tallest building. During the evening, do not miss the spectacular view of the sunset.
- Also, visit the historic museum of Al Shindagha and Etihad to know the history of Dubai.
Burj Khalifa is the most visited place in Dubai and also the busiest with large queues. So I suggest you buy tickets online to save time.
- On the 124th and 125th floor, for the non-prime users from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm, and from 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm. For the prime users, 4:00 pm to 6.30 pm.
- In 148th, for non-prime users07:00 pm, 08:00 pm, and 9:00 pm, and the time slots for Prime hours are 12:00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Price: Approx price is around 132 to 303 AED.
You may also like: BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN DECEMBER IN INDIA (2022)
#2.Palm Jumeirah :
- Palm Jumeirah, is the must-visit sightseeing tourist place you should consider on your Dubai tour.
- This is an island that is in the shape of a Palm Tree. This island has some of the most luxurious resorts in Dubai.
- The main highlight of this tourist place is, that it is not built with any steel or concrete.
- It is only built with 120 million cubic meters of sand which are brought from the seabed. Go boating by the coast of Palm Jumeirah and have a view of the iconic buildings of Dubai.
- The main and recommended place is, to visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium, which has almost 65,000 aquatic creatures including 14 shark and ray species.
- Also, enjoy some water adventures in the Aquaventure Waterpark. If you are visiting with your loved one, just enjoy the cocktail on the private beach with your partner.
Also read: BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN ALIBAUG (2022)
#3. Museum of the Future :
- The major tourist attraction of Dubai is the Museum of Future.
- The whole museum is the shape of an elliptical with 7 floors designed with pure steel engraved in Arabic calligraphy quotes.
- Also, one more highlight of this museum is that there are no pillars and no sharp edges. It stands at a height of 77 meters.
- This whole museum depicts the future and all the possibilities of life in the year 2071.
- This museum is built with the use of whole virtual reality and reality technology, AI, and big data analytics.
- You can witness a futuristic experience like a trip to space, visit the Amazon rainforest with a digital Amazon exhibit, and DNA library, and also you can learn how to reduce the effects of change in the climate on the human body.
- There are many interesting facts that you should know and if you are a science lover, this is s correct place where you can explore more.
- Timings: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- The Museum of future is located in the Financial District of Dubai, UAE.
#4. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo :
- Dubai Aquarium and the underwater zoo is the best sightseeing place in Dubai for many kids and families.
- This is one of the largest aquariums in the whole world.
- The aquarium is located at the ground level of the Dubai mall.
- This is a 10 million aquarium tank and home to thousands of aquatic animals with more than 140 species and nearly 300 sharks.
- You can also witness the world’s gigantic reptile-Crocodile which weighs almost 750 kg.
- You can also try snorkeling through the 48 meters glass tunnel which gives a 270-degree view of the underwater aquarium.
- Timings: Sunday to Wednesday- 10 AM to 10 PM
Thursday to Saturday – 10 AM to 12 AM
- Entry fee: Approx cost is 70 to 89 AED
Also Read: Best Places to Visit in the World: Bucket List Travel
#5. Dubau Miracle Garden :
- The best tourist spot in Dubai is the Miracle garden which you must visit.
- This garden is one of the most attractive gardens in the whole world which consists of almost 150 million natural flowers, which is very admiring.
- Every flower arrangement is very unique and very mesmerizing to watch.
- You can have a look at the craftsmanship of a floral clock, a sunflower field, and also fantastic photogenic alleyways.
- Must-recommended one is the Flower Procession, a festive parade featuring costumed dancing, music, and marches.
- Also taste some snacks in the famous Hilltop cafe by enjoying the whole garden view.
- Visiting hours for the garden are from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- The entry fee is AED 40 per person.
- Location: Al Barsha South 3, Barsha, Dubailand Area – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Things to do in Dubai :
- Must try Skydiving if you are an adventure lover
- Go on a desert safari and enjoy camping in the desert
- Enjoy the worldwide dolphin show at Dubai Dolphinarium
- Do shopping in the most famous mall in the world – Dubai Mall
- Play all water adventures sports in the Aquaventure Waterpark
- Must visit Global village
- Visit the most famous place in Dubai- Dubai Frame
- Witness the most significant and beautiful water fountain show
- Must visit the first theme park which is dedicated to the B-town- Bollywood Parks
- Go to Jumeirah Mosque
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many days do you need to explore the whole of Dubai?
- 3 to 4 days is easy enough to explore the whole of Dubai.
2. Which is the best time to visit Dubai?
- November to February is the best time to visit
3. Which month is the hottest in Dubai?
- August is the hottest month
4. Is Gold price cheaper than in other countries?
- Yes, another major advantage of Dubai is Gold is a little cheaper compared to other countries.
- Best Visiting Places in Gujarat - November 12, 2022
- 5 Best Visiting Places in Europe - November 11, 2022
- Best Places to Visit in Chandigarh - November 10, 2022