Develop your skills and make yourself meals to eat during this COVID-19 Lockdown. Who are we kidding, right? Most of us have no clue about cooking, as we never had time to get hands-on to try out making that favourite dish. Here we are now, wishing that if we had a slight knowledge of cooking, its time would have been a little more easier. Most of us have thought this for sure. So check out the Best Easy Recipies to Cook During Lockdown.
Even after lockdown, if you try and learn this out, it will help whenever you are alone. It is always better to not depend on anyone, definitely that includes Swiggy, Zomato etc. It understandable that no one can always cook like our mother, but we can try sometimes. By this way, you can save money as well. So lets quickly jump into a few of the easiest recipes of all time.
Mac n Cheese in Mug – Best Easy Recipies to Cook During Lockdown
There is no one who doesn’t love Mac n Cheese. Okay, not all of us, but most would be craving for that Mac n Cheese from our favourite cafe. Here is one simple recipe to prepare Mac n Cheese in Mug. This may become your favourite dish forever, who knows right. So try it out.
- You can make this meal in no time, in one single time.
- You just have to microwave it.
- Add the cheesy sauce by only three other ingredients, milk, cheddar and cornstarch.
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream – Best Easy Recipies to Cook During Lockdown
Peanut Butter is very healthy if you intake it in the correct quantity. It is very yummy as well. Imagine ice cream with and banana. You can add Nutella instead of peanut butter if you not a fan of it. This is probably one of the easiest ice cream you can make.
- Slice up ripe bananas and put them in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Then blend the banana really well, until they reach into an icecream texture.
- After the banana becomes smooth and creamy, add the peanut butter or Nutella and blend it again really well.
Pizza-Inspired Flatbread – Best Easy Recipies to Cook During Lockdown
Pizza is a universal favourite dish. Here is a small mini version of pizza that you can make, even if you are a starter. 175 calories with 6 grams of protein, doesn’t that sound great? One best part about this dish is that you can make many varieties using your favourite ingredients. Check out the recipe.
- Get your favourite crispbread of any kind.
- Take a whole avocado and slice it.
- Top the crispbread with the Mozerella Cheese and Sliced Avocado.
- Drizzle over it some olive oil.
- Add Kosher salt and pepper on top.
The best thing about these recipes is it is very easy to prepare and isn’t that what we all need? Being a starter, this will be ultimate dishes form you. So start cooking now.
- Jio Mart – Services, Offers and Deals - May 27, 2020
- Wego Flights Cashback Offers and deals – PaisaWapas - May 23, 2020
- Trending shirts and tops for women – 80% off at Flipkart - May 20, 2020
Also published on Medium.