Women’s Day is around the corner, why don’t we celebrate it with some knowledge and a great prize? On this women’s days, 8th march 2020 stand a chance to win a prize money of Rs.10,000. Participate in the Amazon Women’s Day special edition quiz. This is a great and simple way to win such a good amount of money and also gain knowledge.
Women’s day is not just a women’s day as in gender, its the day of your mother, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend etc, who has been there in every part of your life. It’s the celebration of every one of us to appreciate every woman in our life.
This is one best chance to participate and win the Amazon Women’s Day Quiz. The quiz will be starting from 03 March 2020 from 00:00:01 A.M. (IST) and will end on 09 March 11:59:00 P.M. (IST).
Check out the Answers of Amazon Daily Quiz, and participate to win exciting prizes everyday.
Also get the best offers at Amazon Deals of the day.
How to Participate in the Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz?
There are a few simple steps you need to follow to take part in the Amazon Wome’s Day Edition Quiz.
- Sign in/Login to Amazon App. (Amazon.in App)
- Answer all the 7 questions (the answers are given below).
- You need to answer it all correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- If one answer goes wrong then you won’t be eligible to enter the lucky draw.
- You can win a prize money of Rs.10,000.
Amazon Women’s Day Quiz Answers
Starts on 3rd March 2020 from 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 9th March 2020 11:59:00 P.M. (IST)
1. What is the theme for this year’s International Women’s Day? (Hint: The theme is aligned with UN Women’s new multi-generational campaign, Generation Equality.)
Ans: I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights.
2. Garima Arora was the first Indian female chef to be conferred with what coveted distinction in the world of cuisine?
Ans: Michelin Star.
3. Muthayya Vanitha is the Project Director of which of these ISRO missions in the news last year?
Ans: Chandrayaan- 2
4. In 2020, the European parliament is celebrating the 25th anniversary of which declaration on gender equality on International Woman’s Day?
Ans: Beijing declaration
5. Who equalled Zhang Ning’s record of most badminton world championship medals in women’s singles in 2019?
Ans: PV Sindhu
6. Bihar’s Shikha Surabhi, became the first woman to be part of which celebrated team at the Republic Day parade?
7. IPS officer Aparna Kumar, who scaled the South Pole won the National Adventure Awards named after which pioneer?
Ans: Tenzing Norgay
Also published on Medium.