Win an exciting prize every day with Amazon. There will be a set of 5 questions asked to you every day, by which you can exciting prizes. This is one best chance to collect many prizes in a very simple way. Find the Amazon Quiz Time answers here, we are here to make you win.
Amazon Today’s Quiz is live now for the 2nd April 2020. It starts at 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) and ends at 12:00:00 P.M. (IST). (“Contest Period”) You can win a prize of Rs.20,000.
There will be various quiz happening, apart from the Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest which happens every day. Subscribe to get Amazon Quiz Time Answers every day.
Amazon Quiz Time Questions with Answers (2nd April 2020)
1. What does CET, the new exam for various government jobs proposed by the Indian government, stand for?
Ans: Common Eligibility Test
2. Which of these days is observed on 27th March by ITI- a world organization for the performing arts?
Ans: World Theatre Day
3. Swavalamban Express is a special train journey launched by SIDBI for which group of people?
4. Daniel, an 18-year-old who made his debut for AC Milan on 2nd February 2020 is the son of which AC Milan legend?
Ans: Paolo Maldini
5. Who among these stepped down from the board of Microsoft in the 2nd week of March 2020?
Ans: Bill Gates
How to participate in Amazon Today’s Quiz?
- You have to sign in or sign up to an account in Amazon App. (Amazon.in App).
- Once you log in or signup, go to the option on the left top of the App, You will be able to find Quiz Time Daily 8AM – 12PM. (If you can’t find it in the App, then search for Fun Zone. Click on the ‘Fun Zone’ that comes up, you will be directed to the Amazon Quiz Page)
- Go to the page where you can find 5 questions for the Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest.
- Answer all 5 of them correctly, then you will eligible for the lucky draw among the participants who as well answered correctly.
- 1 participant will be selected as the winner by taking draw among everyone who answered correctly.
- The winner will be getting a prize of Rs.20,000.
Amazon Riddles Quiz Answers – win Rs.15,000
Starts on 26th March 2020 from 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 30th April 2020 11:59:00 P.M. (IST)
1. I have a head and a tail but nobody. What am I?
Ans: A Coin
2. What Three Letter Word Can Prefix The Following Words To make Three New Words? Ache, Nest, And Drum.
3. Which Of These Words Can Not Be Formed Using The First Line Of Letters On Your Computer Keyboard?
4. It’s Red, Blue, Purple, And Green, No One Can Reach It Not Even The Queen. What Is It?
Ans: A Rainbow
5. What Starts With ‘P’ End With ‘E’ And Has A Million Letters in it?
Ans: Post Office
If you are a regular shopper for grocery or fashion or any other item on Amazon you should definitely check out our daily curated Amazon Promo Codes to save extra money while you shop on Amazon.
Amazon Veet Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10,000
Starts on 15th March 2020 from 10:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 26th April 2020 11:59:59 P.M. (IST)
1. Is Veet dermatologically tested?
2. According to the video, Veet is your ‘_____ salon’. Fill in the blanks.
Ans: 5 minutes
3. Which statements are TRUE about Veet creams, as per the previous video?
Ans: All of the above
4: Veet cream comes with a spatula for easy application. True or False?
5. Who is the brand ambassador for Veet creams? Hint: She’s featured in the video as well
Ans: Shraddha Kapoor
If you are looking out for Offers on purchase Gift Card, PaisaWapas Keep running various offers, such as PayPal Cashback Offers, Paytm UPI Offer etc , you can use these offers to purchase Amazon Gift Card
Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers – win Rs.20,000
Starts on 19th March 2020 from 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) to 10th April 2020 11:59:59 P.M. (IST)
1. In contexts to businesses and tax, what is the full form of GST?
Ans: Goods and Service Tax
2. Amazon Business is a program within Amazon.in that provides several benefits to businesses shopping from the site. Which of these is a benefit it offers?
Ans: All of these
3. Amazon Business started in India in 2017 and is present in only 1 other country in Asia apart from India. Which country is it?
4. You can purchase in bulk and avail quantity discounts in your business account. True/False?
5. What is the fee for converting your existing Amazon.in account to an Amazon Business account?
Ans: It’s free of cost