Water games are the best go-to stress busters, with family and friends on weekends or summer holidays. When time is in favor spending some quality time with friends and family in amusement parks is a good way to burn quality time and fill some memories in. So, today in this article let us know about such amazing and 7 best waterparks to visit in India.
List of 7 Best Water Parks to Visit in India
1. Wonderla Amusement Park – Bengaluru
The famous water park of India started in 2005. A hi-tech 82 acres offering of entertainment given for kids and adults. Wonderla Holidays Ltd. has three Wonderla branches in South India. Which is attracting tourists and kids’ families all over India.
All about Wonderla,
- In Bangalore, the amusement park covers almost 82 acres of land.
- The Entry Fee in Wonderla Bangalore’s Amusement Park
|Entry Fee on Weekends/Holidays|
|Adult Regular/Teenager||INR 1120|
|Senior Citizen||INR 840/-|
- You can find almost 61+ fun rides in Wonderla
2. Ramoji Film City – Best Water Park/India’s film city
India’s center of film fare we can call that without a doubt. This Amusement/film city/Water park/theme park all started and was set up in 1996 by the Ramoji Group.
- Founder, Owner, and the parent organization all credit to Ramoji Rao. Who wanted Indian Cinemas to get good fame and build a better world of opportunities.
- The official booking ticket price for ramoji film city starts at INR 1250/-
- You can book the tickets online on the official page of ramoji film city or you can use BookMyShow or MakeMyTrip apps to book your tickets
3. Innovative Film City – Bengaluru
This amazing amusement park is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. You can find the aqua kingdom, sand beach, and a beautiful theme park to have a stole. The Innovative film city is a beautiful travel destination in Karnataka to spend quality time with your family members.
You can also experience new film shoots happening around and show hosting in the amusement park.
Following all about Innovative Film city to know,
- You can get a Tour of Kannada Bigg Boss House
- The entry fee for film city for every person is INR 600/-
- The Owner of film city is K Saravana Prasad
Suggestive Read: Ultimate Bucket List of Indian Trips for Traveller!
4. Amaazia Water Park – Surat, Gujarat
The water park lives upto its name as it is filled with water fun amazing games and rides. The water park started in 2016 and was built by the Rajgreen Group of Companies. This water park is situated in Surat, Gujarat, India.
- Entry Price of Amazia Water Park Surat,
|Senior Citizen||INR 600/-|
|Education Institutes||40-50% OFF|
|Corporate & MICE||40-50% OFF|
5. Blue Whale Water Park – North Baga, Goa
Everything and anything cool about Goa, I hope no one would be there who did not enjoy their goa trip with friends. Similar to this is this spectacular blue whale water park. This water park is in a Resort called Arpora a well-known and famous destination in goa.
The water park and the resort function 24/7 covering all the weeks of the day without a miss.
6. Blue World Theme Park – Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Blue World Theme Park also called Fairy Land Water Park is an amazing destination to spend your weekends. You can find vibrant water games, pools, roller coasters, and many more to explore. Following is what you want to know about the best water park in India i.e., Blue World Theme Park,
- Entry fees of Blue World theme park are INR 100/- only
- For all the rides you would pay INR 450/-
- Mr. Saad Nazir the man behind it all CEO of Blue World
- 25rides, 10 gigantic slides, 7D theatre, and Skydive.
7. Magic Planet Theme Park – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
This last one is really unique and different compared to all the other water parks that we discussed till now. This Amusement/ Theme Park contains magic themed complex, museum, and street performances. A beautiful festival vibe to enjoy in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
It is truly a magic planet adventure and a must-visit place. You can also book the tickets for the magic planet in BookMyShow and MakeMyTrip. And enjoy the magic shows that they will be hosting in the evenings. A show to watch.
Suggestive Read: 7 Best Luggage Bag Brands For Every Traveller
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the Best Amusement Park in India?
Wonderla is the best amusement park in India. As it is spread and is situated in various main cities in India.
2. Top 3 Amusement Park in India to visit in Summer?
Here are the Top3 must visit Amusement Park in India,
- Wonderla, Bangalore
- The Water Kingdom in Maharashtra
- Adlabs Imagica, Mumbai
3. Top 3 Indian Hotels with Water Park?
Here is the list of Top 3 Indian Hotels with Water Park,
- Dream Valley Resort
- Meritas Picaddle Resort Lonavala
- Hotel Royal Plaza, Mumbai
4. Which are the 3 Best Water Parks to Visit in Delhi NCR
Popular water parks to visit in Delhi
- Fun N Food Village
- Just Chill Water Park
- Worlds of Wonder