Malaysia – a country located in the southeast part of Asia is truly a blend of colonial architecture, parks and beaches, contemporary skyscrapers, and a fascinating landscape all filled with tea plantations. Malaysia means the land of Malays. There are almost 13 states and 3 federal territories in this country. Malaysia is a country that is visited by many tourists every year with many Malaysian sightseeing places. Malaysia has many wildlife, picturesque islands, magnanimous mountains, rainforests, and beautiful landscapes. The best time to visit Malaysia is between December to April.
The capital and largest city of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. There are many best places to visit in Malaysia. Some of the popular Malaysia tourist places are Petronas Twin Towers, Islamic Arts Museum, Langkawi Cable Car, Langkawi Sky Bridge, Menara KL Tower, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Petaling Jaya, Aquaria KLCC, Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, Kota Kinabalu. Book your tickets to Malasiya with PaisaWapas Coupons and get cashback.
Best tourist places in Malaysia
#1. Petronas Twin Towers – Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas twin towers are the tallest towers in the whole world which are 452 meters in height.
- These towers are situated on the Jalan Ampang Road in the city of Kuala Lumpur.
- There are 88 floors with 76 elevators in total. This is the most famous place in Malaysia.
- The two towers are connected on the 41st and 42nd floors by a double sky bridge.
- The twin towers are built in Postmodern-Islamic architecture using reinforced concrete, steel, and glass.
- There are many luxurious restaurants, 300 stores, and many offices of the companies like IBM, Microsoft, and Huawei Technologies.
- The main highlight is the breathtaking view of the entire city from the towers.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday closed)
- Entry Fees: Free for children below 3 years Child (Ages 3-12 years) – RM 33.00 Adult (Ages 13-60 years) – RM 80.00 Senior Citizen (61 years and above) – RM 42.00
Suggest to read: 7 best tourist places to visit in Australia
#2. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park – Selangor
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park is a magical theme park that has six zones with thrilling rides and many water games.
- One of the best places to visit in Malaysia is this theme park to enjoy and have a unique experience.
- The six zones are a blend of water pools, wildlife, extreme sports, a lost lagoon, a scream park, and a cement ground.
- The most popular water ride is Vuvuzela, which is also the world’s largest vortex water ride.
- Sunway Nickelodeon Park is the favorite place for kids.
- There are haunted houses located in Scream Park which is exciting and breathtaking.
- Also, enjoy bungee jumping, flying fox, and archery.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Tuesdays closed)
- Entry Fees: Adult (13 years old and above) – RM213 Senior Citizen (60 years old and above) – RM178 Child (12 years old and below) – RM178
#3. Batu Caves – Selangor
- Batu Caves located in Selangor is a religious place dedicated to Lord Murugan. This is one of the best Malaysian tourist places to visit.
- The main cave is called Cathedral Cave is at the top where you need to climb 272 colorful steps.
- In front of the cave, the gold statue of Lord Murugan stands which is a height of 43-meter.
- In Batu caves famous festival called Thaipusam is celebrated very grandly.
- There are many caves located here which are home to many animals and insects. As there are many monkeys be aware of it.
- Timings: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Entry Fees: No entry fees
#4. Aquaria KLCC – Kuala Lumpur
- Aquaria KLCC is situated in Kuala Lumpur and is also one of the world’s largest aquariums.
- This aquarium is one of the best Malaysian sightseeing places and also the most famous place in Malaysia.
- The aquarium holds about 5000 freshwater and marine creatures like tiger sharks, bright coral fishes, lethal sea snakes, seahorses, blue rays, and many more.
- Some of the species found here are massive arapaimas, giant groupers, garfishes, and many more.
- Timings: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Entry Fees: RM 35
#5. Langkawi Cable car – Kedah
- Langkawi Cable car which is located in Kedah is the steepest cable car ride in the whole world.
- The best Malaysian tourist place to visit is that takes the tourists 708 meters up in the sky, above sea level.
- The cable car goes up to a 2.2-kilometer trip between the Base Station and the top of Gunung Machinchang mountain.
- The view from the cable car is truly splendid and memorable, also you can see the Telaga Tujuh waterfall, and the turquoise waters surrounding Langkawi Island.
- You should carry a jacket as the car ride goes in height, you can feel the chillness.
- Timings: 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Entry Fees: RM 32
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the most visited place in Malaysia?
- Kuala Lumpur is the most visited tourist place in Malaysia
2. How many days is enough to explore Malaysia?
- 2 weeks is perfect to explore all the famous and best places in Malaysia.
3. What is the best month to visit Malaysia?
- December to April is the best time to visit Malaysia.
- You can book your flights and hotels using Booking.com coupons to get offers and cashback.
- Best Visiting Places in Gujarat - November 12, 2022
- 5 Best Visiting Places in Europe - November 11, 2022
- Best Places to Visit in Chandigarh - November 10, 2022