What is Paytm Gift Wallet Balance?
This is kind of similar to Paytm E-Gift cards. There is no much difference between both, but there is a few to be noted. Here, you can add the mount directly to your Paytm account. Paytm is one best platform for every transaction, and most used also. No more hassle of carrying card or money, Paytm will help you everywhere. Let it be petrol bunks, stores, supermarket and even to purchase from small vendors. Paytm is one destination for all your needs. With PaisaWapas you can avail many offers and cashback while purchasing gift cards.
How To Buy Paytm Gift Wallet Balance?
There is only one single step extra to be done and also to be careful while purchasing Paytm Gift Wallet Balance from PaisaWapas.
- 1. Login to PaisaWapas.com, Click on Gift Cards.
- 2. Choose Paytm Gift Wallet Balance from the various gift cards.
- 3. Add the denomination (amount from Rs.50 to Rs.10,000).
- 4. Select from Send Gift Card to: For Myself or Someone Else.
- 5. Add your 10 digit Paytm Phone Number and also other details like Name, Email Id and Phone Number.
- 6. Choose the occasion and write message (for someone else).
- 7. Make payment (Google pay, Paytm, Paypal, Credit/Debit Cards).
Note: The amount will be added to the Paytm account of the specified number. Be sure to add it correctly. Once the amount is added to your Paytm Account, then it can not be revoked.
How To Check Paytm Gift Wallet Balance?
To check the balance is a very easy step. Just be careful to specify the correct mobile number which is registered to your Paytm account.
- 1. While purchasing E-Gift cards, specify the number registered to the Paytm account.
- 2. Go to Paytm account of same number.
- 3. Open passbook, click on Other Wallets.
- 4. Many options appears from that choose Gift Wallets.
- 5. Now you can check the balance with the purchased date or PW Reference Code (6 digits).
How To Use Paytm Gift Wallet Balance?
After adding the amount to your account:
- 1. You can do the payment through scan n pay while shopping from anywhere.
- 2. You can pay with this amount to merchants.
- 3. You can use it for Bill payments, Mobile recharges, Movie Tickets, Train Tickets, Flight Tickets, Hotels Booking etc.
- 4. The amount can not be transferred to any bank accounts.
- 5. The amount will be used automatically while you making payment to merchants.
What If My Paytm Gift Wallet Balance Is Low?
Then extra amount needed for payment will be taken or deducted from Paytm Wallet itself. So the payment will be done combining the Paytm Gift Wallet Balance + Paytm Wallet Balance.
Example: Suppose you want to make a payment of Rs.100 at any shop and you have only Rs.60 in your Paytm Gift Wallet Balance then rest Rs.40 will be taken or deducted from your Paytm Wallet Balance and your payment will be completed successfully.
What Will Be Used By Default, Paytm Gift Wallet Balance OR Paytm Wallet Balance?
If you have any Paytm Gift Wallet Balance then it will be used first by default. And if you do not have any Paytm Gift Wallet Balance then Paytm Wallet Balance will be used.
What If I Have More Than One Paytm Gift Wallet Balance?
If you have more than one Gift Wallet, then expiring soon will be used first for the payment.
What Is The Difference Between Paytm Gift Wallet Balance & Paytm E-Gift Card?
In Paytm Wallet Balance you can send the amount directly to Paytm's Gift Wallet of your registered Paytm number. You can use it for Scan and Pay & merchant payments.
But in Paytm E-Gift Card you will be provided with an E-Gift Card which will have a Gift Card code written on it. That code will be entered in the promocode section while adding money to your wallet. You can use it anywhere after redemption.
Top Gift Card Stores
Amazon Gift Card| Myntra Gift Card| Times Prime Gift Card|
MakeMyTrip Gift Card| OLA Gift Card| Paytm Gift Card
The Body Shop gift card| Swiggy gift card| Bata gift card|
gift wallet free reward card| paytm free wallet code| gift wallet money| paytm wallet card|
amazon pay balance to paytm| how to use paytm gift voucher money| free wallet balance|