2. Enter the voucher code in 'Add new' section.
3. Click on 'Add button' to add voucher.
5. Your Voucher Balance can be selected as a payment option during the checkout process on Amazon.in.
An Amazon Shopping Voucher is a prepaid payment instrument that can be used to purchase physical products from Amazon. An Amazon Shopping Voucher has an expiry of 12 months from the date of activation, subject to applicable terms. An Amazon Shopping Voucher cannot be transferred or cancelled once it is issued
Amazon Shopping Vouchers ("Vouchers") are issued by Pine Labs under the brand name of Qwikcilver. Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon Vouchers
Beneficiary can apply the 13-digit numeric code on https://www.amazon.in/vouchers and add the voucher balance in his/her Amazon.in account
Amazon Shopping Vouchers must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
The Vouchers, including any unused Amazon Shopping Voucher balance, expire one year from the date of issuance
Vouchers cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash
Pine Labs, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) or their affiliates are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission
Amazon Vouchers (including Amazon Shopping Voucher, Amazon Prime Voucher and Amazon Fresh Voucher) are not eligible for use on Amazon Business marketplace.
For Complete terms and conditions, please visit https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GT4BFAMD9JJJCMSK
Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Pine Labs trademark/logo is an IP of Pine Labs
E-Vouchers Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours
No returns and no refunds on gift cards, e-gift cards and gift vouchers. Please refer to Returns & Refund policies for more details.
Amazon Shopping Voucher
Amazon Shopping Voucher is a prepaid payment instrument available on Amazon.in. With these vouchers, you can make tons of purchases from Amazon, and spend whatever amount is available on this card. You can easily redeem the balances in eligible product categories on Amazon.
Difference Between Amazon Gift Card & Amazon Shopping Voucher
Amazon vouchers as well as Pay gift cards are prepaid payment instruments. It is used as a payment method through Amazon Pay Balance and therefore works on every merchant where Amazon pay wallet is accepted. Amazon Vouchers is a separate instrument that is added to your voucher balance and can be used to purchase certain specific products and is eligible for redemption as per its configuration. It's not redeemable on Digital Goods & Amazon Pay Categories. But Amazon Pay Gift Card is accepted in all modes.
Amazon Shopping Voucher is NOT ELIGIBLE for the following:
- Purchase of Kindle eBooks
- Purchase of Digital Content like e-Books, Video Games
- Purchase of Amazon Pay Gift Cards or Adding Money to Amazon Pay Balance
- Purchase of Brand Gift Cards that are designated Semi-Closed Loop(SCLP) Instruments under PPI Master Direction
Transaction outside of Amazon.in where Amazon Pay is a payment option.
- Recharges: Mobile, DTH, Google Play, FastTag, Metro
- Bill Payments
- Ticket Bookings: Flight, Train, Movies, Bus
- Investments & Insurance
- Utilities: Gas Cylinders, Piped Gas, Subscriptions, Cable TV etc.
How To Redeem Amazon Shopping Voucher?
Amazon.com gift voucher funds are credited to your account and will automatically be applied to your next eligible order. To redeem voucher follow the steps-
- Visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Enter the Amazon shopping voucher code in 'Add new' section.
- Click on 'Add button' to add Amazon shopping voucher.
- To track your voucher, visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Your Voucher Balance can be selected as a payment option during the checkout process on Amazon.in