Amazon will host its two-day Prime Day sale in India on 6-7 August. The e-commerce platform has already revealed that the buyers can get an instant discount of 10 percent on HDFC Bank credit and debit cards. Amazon has also confirmed that it will give up to 40 percent discount on mobiles and accessories.
Mobile deals on 6th August Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020
As for smartphones, Redmi 9 Prime, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 (Review), and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max will go on flash sale at 10 am 12 noon, 2 pm and 4 pm respectively on 6 August.
Honour 9A that recently debuted in India at a starting price of Rs 9,999 will go on flash sale at 11 am on the same day. Honour 9S will also go on its first sale on 6 August at 12 pm on Amazon.
|Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020 6th August Mobile Offers Flash Sale|
|Redmi 9 Prime|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro|
|Redmi Note 9|
Things to keep in mind to avail best Deals at Amazon Prime Day sale 2020
- First things first, Prime Day sale is exclusively for Amazon Prime members. So to avail any discounts/deals get the membership. Annual subscription fee is Rs 999 while if you just want to take for a month, you can pay Rs 129.
- Use App, It’s not only more convenient to shop on the app, but may also be more lucrative. As Amazon usually offers better deals on app. In fact, there are several app-only deals as well.
- Make sure you have notifications on. Go to Settings and click on Notifications, this will help you get alerts about products you have browsed and lightning deals/flash sales.
- While the sale starts at 12 am on August 6, you can add to your shopping cart earlier. While details of deals and discounts on all products may not be visible, it may be a good idea to add them to your cart so that you can checkout fast. Remember several products go out of stock soon during the sale.
- Amazon has already listed several products and categories on which there will be heavy discounts.
Heavy Sale on Amazon Products on 6th August Amazon Prime Sale Day 1
Amazon-branded products are popular in India, especially Kindle eBook readers, Echo speakers and smart displays and Fire TVs sticks. Ahead of Prime Day, Amazon has already announced price cuts on Kindles and Echo speakers, though at this stage they are not live yet. If you are planning to buy an Echo speaker or a Kindle, look out for deals on these products. We are also expecting Amazon to sell the Echo Studio at deep discounts during Prime Day 2020. Before you consider the Alexa-enabled Echo Studio, we would urge you to compare the high-end speaker with Apple’s HomePod. That’s not all, though. You can expect deals on previous-generation Echo speakers as well. If you spot a discount on the ball-sized Echo Spot speaker, don’t miss it. The Echo Spot is not only a great smart speaker but it can also work as a bedside alarm clock.
What are Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020 Lightning Deals?
- All Lightning Deals are exclusive to Prime members only.
- The deals will be available for a short period of time only.
- You must select “Add to Cart” to claim the Lightning Deal you want.
- Once added to your cart, a countdown timer appears letting you know how much time you have left before the discount expires.
These are the confirmed key highlights of the sale. We will update you for all the exclusive bank offers and partner brands a week before the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020. Look for more updates on our Paisawapas website for more updates. Happy Shopping!!
- 10 Best Indian Food Bloggers That You Should Follow Instantly in 2021 - March 6, 2021
- 10 Best Business Podcasts That You Cannot Afford To Miss In 2021 - February 22, 2021
- Top 10 Healthcare Business Ideas To Start In India In 2021 - February 19, 2021