Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990, and his name was Jai Hemant Shroff before making his debut in movies. He is an Indian actor and works in Bollywood movies. Tiger is the child of Ayesha Dutt and Jackie Shroff.
Shroff, an ardent Hindu follower of Lord Shiva, attributes his physical appearance to him. Tiger Shroff attended the American School of Bombay for his education. He started his movie career in Herpanti in 2012, the movie assigned by the Sajid Nadiadwala.
The movie was released in 2014; it turned out to be the biggest commercial success. He also wins the debut award and positive reviews for his acting in the movie. His dance, stunts, and acting skills were praised by critics.
Tiger Shroff Biography
|Full Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Age||32 years old (in 2022)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||72 kg (152 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Girl Friend||Disha Patani (Indian Movies Actress)|
Click here for Disney+ Hotstar Offer
Tiger Shroff Family & Relatives
Tiger Shroff Education
|Acting School||American School of Bombay|
|School||Besant Montessori School, Mumbai|
|College||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (dropped)|
Tiger Shroff Favorites
Favorite Actress: Chanel Allure Sport
Hobbies: Dancing, Working out at the gym, Performing Martial Arts, Playing Football
Favorite Actor: Amir Khan, Bruce Lee, Hrithik Roshan
Favorite Food: Non-veg dishes
Favorite Destination: Goa
Favorite Movies: Enter the Dragon (1973)
Favorite Color: Black
Click here for Netflix Offer
Tiger Shroff Movies or Filmography
- A Flying Jatt
- Munna Michael
- Student of the Year 2
- Baaghi 2
- Baaghi 3
Tiger Shroff Awards List
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards
- Stardust Awards
- IIFA Awards
- Star Guide Awards
- Life Ok Screen Awards
Tiger Shroff Controversy
There was no controversy about Tiger Shroff except when the Mumbai Police booked him with Disha Patani for breaking the lockdown norms of the COVID-19. They both are spotted on the road during the lockdown curfew hours.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiger Shroff
- He got his nickname Tiger before he started acting in movies, and he fasts every Monday and during the Mahashivaratri holiday.
- Tiger Shroff’s action movie Baaghi (2016) grossed nearly 1.3 billion (US$18 million) worldwide, and Tiger went on to appear in the follow-up Baaghi 2 (2018), which grossed over 2.6 billion (US$36 million).
- Tiger Shroff is a big admirer of the WWE and the UFC.
- For Dhoom 3, Shroff helped Aamir Khan develop his body. Ayesha Dutt, his mother, appeared in the movie Tere Baahon Mein.
- In his debut film, “Heropanthi,” he performed all of his stunts without a rope. Rinzing Denzongpa & Shwetabh Gautam are his closest buddies.
- Bollywood Hungama’s Taran Adarsh praised and commended his performance, stating, “Tiger registers an impression in various moments” and “earns brownie points Stunts & action.
- “For a first-timer, he emanates great confidence,” Adarsh noted, while Subhash K. Jha lauded his versatility, stating, “he emoticons, he performs, and yes, he could fight.”
- In Taekwondo, he is awarded an honorary fifth-degree black belt.
- He made his cinematic debut in the 2014 dramedy Heropanti, for which he received a Filmfare Award nomination for Best Male Debut.
- Shroff has loved dancing since he was a child, and he particularly admires breakdancing, bolting, and popping.
- Hrithik Roshan, Michael Jackson, and Chris Brown are Tiger Shroff’s idols and inspirations.