PGVCL – Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is the largest of the four other distribution company that serves Gujarat. It started functioning in 2005 and still runs to be the best among the rest. Its area of operation includes Saurashtra and Kachchh regions. This is like the other works under Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. With this being said, PGVCL allows its consumer to make their electricity bill payment online to save time and energy. Read more to know how to view your EB bill online, pay, and download it as well. Here in this article, we have added the basics of PGVCL bill payment online. You can also see how to download the bill and check its status.
How to check the PGVCL bill online?
Use the following instructions to check your PGVCL electricity bill online.
- Check PGVCL’s official bill check page.
- Enter your 11-digit consumer number
- Select search.
- Your bill detail will appear on the screen.
- This detail includes the consumer name, bill date, due date, reading, consumption, bill amount, etc.
Quick pay Gujarat electricity bill online
For quick pay, you don’t even have to register. It is easy and less time-consuming. With this method, you can pay your Gujarat electricity bill online by using just your consumer number.
- Visit GUVNL for quick payment
- In the list of different options from the drop menu, click on PGVCL.
- Enter your 11-digit consumer number.
- Figure out the captcha.
- Select ‘Check consumer number’.
- Now, you can see all your details that include your name, bill payment detail, pending payment, etc.
- Cross-check it and enter your mail id and mobile number.
- Tip: Your payment receipt will be mailed and messaged to this. so pick your preferences.
DGVCL – Dakshin Gujarat Electricity bill Payment | Basic Q&A |
- Choose your payment gateway. (Includes Card, UPI etc. )
- With respect to your payment choice, your payment page will appear.
- Complete the payment.
- Once the payment is complete, you will get your PGVL quick bill to your mail and mobile number.
- Download it and save it for a record.
Download the PGVCL receipt online:
- Go to the bill view page.
- Enter your consumer id ( 11 digits)
- Search, Download bill.
- You can either download it as a PDF or save or print it.
- Select your preference.
Check payment status.
- To check your payment status, you need to have your reference number.
- In case, if you don’t have your reference number, check your Gujarat electricity bill.
- So, if you have it, search for Payment status on the main page of the official website.
- Enter the required details and check your payment status.
PGVCL New connection (offline)
- Approach S/Dn
- Get the application form for the new PGVCL connection.
- Fill in the application form and add the required document for the PGVCL connection.
- Now, your request for a new connection will be registered
- Once the official processing is done, you will be given the estimated amount.
- Pay it and wait for the intimation from the government.
- You will be provided with an electricity connection as soon as possible.
Documents required for offline PGVCL New connection
- PAN Card.
- Photo Identity Card Issued by any Government Agency.
- Driving License.
- Electoral Identity card.
- Aadhar Card.
1. PGVCL complaint number
For complaints related to billing or payment, call the customer care numbers mentioned below.
- 1800 233 155333
2. How to download bills for the past months?
- Go to the official website.
- Sign up or log in.
- Go to History search or click on bill history.
- Click on bill history period and select search.
- You will get your bill history.
3. Can I use 3rd party to pay my Gujarat Bijli bill?
Yes, it’s completely safe to use google or apple approved 3rd party sources to pay your bill.
We suggest you use sources like PayTm, PhonePe, Google Pay, MobiKwik, Free charge, TalkCharge, etc.
4. What is PGVCL Consumer id?
- For an LT (low tensioned ) user consumer id is an 11-digit number
- while HT (high tensioned ), is a 5-digit number.
- However, both users can check their bills to find out their consumer id.
5. How can I get cash back and offers for my PGVCL bill?
Though PGVCL, doesn’t offer any cashback or offers third-party sources like PhonePe, Paytm or Free charge do offer cash back. Check them out to know more about their offers.
6. What is the electricity rate in Gujrat?
It costs approximately 4.481 per unit.
7. PGVCL 1 unit rate?
1- 50 units cost around 3.05 INR
- MSPCL Electricity Bill Payment Online June 2023 - May 30, 2023
- How to Pay Gujarat Road tax Bill Online 2023 - May 3, 2023
- CSPDCL Electricity Bill Payment Online – June 2023 - May 2, 2023