How to Save Money From Payzapp HDFC Offer?
HDFC Payzapp is a mobile application that lets you pay your bills on the go. It has partnered with various utility companies to let you pay your electricity, gas, water, and other utility bills. We have listed below the details and conditions of the Payzapp HDFC Offer for your convenience.
The HDFC Payzapp app offers a variety of payment plans for different types of users. For example, if you are an individual user then the monthly plan will suit you best as it is the cheapest option. Whereas if you are a commercial or corporate user then the yearly plan will be more cost-effective for you as it provides a better rate per unit of energy consumed.
HDFC Payzapp is a payment application that allows its users to pay their bills without any hassle. Additionally, use PaisaWapas coupons to get more discounts on your bills, shopping, and gifts.
Suggestive read: Upcoming Mi Sale 2022-2023 List (Updated Dates & Offers)
- Receive 5% back when paying your electricity bill using PayZapp.
- Applying to the PayZapp category for paying electricity bills with a minimum transaction of Rs. 200
- To be eligible for cashback, enter the promotional code BILLPAY at checkout.
- Customer’s maximum payback throughout the promotion duration is Rs. 30.
- Offer valid from June 1 to June 30, 22.
- CashBack will be posted within 10 working days.
- Also applicable to UPI transactions.
- Activate your PayZapp account. to the area for paying bills
- Choose Electricity.
- Find your biller and input the necessary information
- Enter the promotional code BILLPAY when choosing your card.
- Choose any card, then finish the purchase.
- Offer Acceptance
- Based on the features now offered by PayZapp, the offer applies to Electricity bill payments.
- Cashback eligibility requires a minimum transaction amount of Rs 200.
- The maximum payback that a consumer can receive per PayZapp account each month is Rs 30.
- Only one device per customer account will be eligible for cashback.
- Only one PAN per customer account will be eligible for cashback.
- Only one card per customer account will be eligible for cashback.
- CashBack is not eligible to be credited to the consumer if the promo code is not utilized.
- According to the terms and conditions of the promotion, a customer can only get cashback after a successful PayZapp purchase.
- Cashback is not available on any canceled, refunded, or partially refunded transactions. If the client has previously received Cashback, the amount will be taken directly out of their PayZapp Prepaid card. PayZapp Prepaid Card will enter a negative balance in the event of an inadequate balance.
- If the consumer has utilized the 16-digit PayZapp card number and CVV as a fictitious debit card for a transaction, the offer is ineligible. To be eligible for the promotion, the customer must select the “Pay with PayZapp” payment option and select one of the PayZapp-linked cards or the PayZapp wallet.
- Offer is only valid for transactions made using the PayZapp Wallet or a debit or credit card that is connected to PayZapp (VISA, MasterCard, Rupay, or Diners).