blogger's wall

Jameson Whisky Price in India May 2024

Jameson Whiskey Price in India – May 2023

Jameson is among the top-selling whisky brands in India. Exploring the check-list of prices as per variant and volume is a major concern for the buyers.  It is an Irish whiskey brand. Irish Distillers is the manufacturer of this brand. The brand was introduced in 1780 with an average alcohol volume of 40%. It is a blended Irish whiskey. Jameson Whisky Price (May 2024) is INR 2800 for 750ml. Jameson is a famous Irish whiskey made by a company called Irish Distillers. It used to be made in Dublin but now comes from County Cork. Jameson is the most popular Irish whiskey worldwide, selling over 8 million cases in 2019. People have been buying it worldwide since the 1800s, and you can get it in more than 130 countries.

Key-Highlights of Jameson Whisky Price 

Variant Volume PRICE
Jameson Original  750 ml Rs 2,800
Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition 750 ml Rs 3,300
Jameson Black Barrel 750 ml Rs 3,500
Jameson Signature Reserve 750 ml Rs 3,800
Jameson, 18 Year Old 750 ml Rs 12,000

Buy Online Whisky Measurement Glasses

Anne-kee Stainless steel Double Sided Peg Measure 30/60 ML Measurement Glass Wine Whisky Vodka Alcohol Cocktail Shaker Drink Measuring Bar Tool Jigger Bar Set 1 - Piece Bar SetDHANSAL Stainless Steel Premium Peg Measurer Jigger Cup 30/60 ml, Alcohol Whisky 1 - Piece Bar Setupalabdh 4 PCs Steel Peg Measure Wine Liquor Shot Glass jigger 30*60 25*50 20*40 15*30 ML 4 - Piece Bar SetAnne-kee 30 x 60 Peg Measure Steel Jigger Wine Glass Stainless Steel Bar Drink Vodka Shot Glass 1 - Piece Bar Set

Principle Points  –

Particulars Details
Name of Brand Jameson
Type of Whiskey Irish Whiskey
Manufacture Irish Distillers (Pernod Ricard)
Origin Country Ireland
Introduced Year 1780
Alcohol Volume 40%
Variants Jameson Irish Whiskey

Jameson Black Barrel

Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition

Jameson Price in India Rs 3190 for 1CL
Official website

Alcohol Percentage

Jameson whiskey has 40% alcohol in it. This means that 40% of what you’re drinking is pure alcohol, and the remaining 60% is other stuff. This percentage is typical for whiskies and similar drinks. The 40% alcohol level affects how the whiskey tastes and smells. It balances the glass, making it flavorful but not too strong. Whether you prefer it straight, with ice, or in a cocktail, the 40% alcohol in Jameson whiskey gives it a smooth and enjoyable taste that many like.

History of the brand –

John Jameson, originally a lawyer from Scotland, started his distillery in Dublin in 1780. Before that, in 1768, he married Margaret Haig, whose dad was a whisky maker in Scotland. They had a big family with 16 kids. John Jameson became part of a group called the Dublin Freemasons in 1774, and in 1780, they began making Irish whiskey at Bow Street.

His son, John Jameson II, joined him in 1805 and took over the family business in 1805. For 41 years, he worked to make the business more prominent, and in 1851, he passed it on to his son, John Jameson the 3rd. In 1901, the company officially became John Jameson and Son Ltd. Portraits of John Jameson and his wife, painted by Sir Henry Raeburn, are displayed in the National Gallery of Ireland.

Awards and Recognition –

This brand’s products, predominantly the 18-Year and Rarest Reserve, have won many awards at global spirit competitions. The 18-year-old received gold and double gold medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition from 2005 to 2010. The Rarest Reserve also earned gold and double gold medals there and is recognized as one of the Top 20 whiskies globally by Proof66. In 2018, Jameson’s 18-Year-Old Bow Street was honored as the Best Irish Blended Whiskey, priced at €60/$72 or more at the Irish Whiskey Awards. This shows that Jameson’s whiskies are highly regarded and appreciated in the industry.

Tasting Notes –

Jameson Irish Whiskey is notable because it’s made uniquely. We use the best pot. Still, fine-grain whiskeys and triple distill them. This isn’t just because we must, but because we want to make it smooth. After that, we let it age in oak casks for at least four years. That’s what makes Jameson triple distilled, twice as smooth, and one of a kind!

Question and Answers –

1). What is the Jameson whiskey price in Delhi?

Jameson whiskey 750ml price is Rs 3300 in Delhi.

2). What is Jameson Price in Punjab?

The price in Punjab is lower than in other stages, and Jameson’s whiskey price in Punjab is Rs 1973.

3). What is the alcohol volume or percentage of Jameson?

It is 40%.

Also Read – Old Monk Rum Price in India

About the author


I am a commerce post-graduate but passionate and have a keen interest in writing and blogging. I am working in the writing industry since 2017 and hope the journey will go loner.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment