Do you love to watch Amazon’s original web series and latest movies on Amazon Prime Videos? The OTT platform is a great way to get a high dose of entertainment on your mobile phones, Laptop, and other devices. But paying a monthly subscription is a headache for all of us. What are we told, you can get an Amazon Prime membership for free? Yes, you heard it right.
We’ll provide you with the best tips and tricks to get free Amazon Prime at discount rates. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite movies and web series and a lot more stuff worry-free without paying anything. The perk of having an Amazon Prime subscription is as follows:
- Fastest delivery services
- Latest discount deals
- Bagged things one day before the sale started
- Latest movies and web series
- On-demand video games and movies
- Free shipping
Let’s not waste time here and get the Amazon Prime subscription.
Amazon Premium Pricing Plans
The premium pricing plans of the Amazon Prime Membership are as follows:
|Amazon Prime Membership Plan||Prices|
In addition to this, if you are a new member, then try out the 30 days free trial to get the services for free.
The foremost method to get the Amazon Prime Video Subscription for free is getting the 30 days free trial. The offer is available for new users. To get the offer, users have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Amazon
- Click on Start your 30 days free trial
- Create your account by filling email address and password.
- Now fill in your credit card details
- Choose the annual plan of Rs 1499 per year.
- And enjoy 30 days subscription for free
- Do not forget to cancel the subscription to avoid getting charged later after 30 days.
- Get Amazon Prime For Free With Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid Plans
Airtel now offers Amazon Prime membership for free with its prepaid plan of Rs 699. However, the users can only enjoy the Amazon Prime membership for 56 days.
Right Now, Airtel offers different unlimited internet plans with which you can have Amazon Prime for free. The plan ranges from Rs 155 to Rs 3,359. The free membership is applicable for 30 days.
Aside from that, with its postpaid rates, the firm gives a free year of Amazon Prime membership. With postpaid tariffs of Rs 499, Rs 999, Rs 1,119, and Rs 1,599, the operator gives free membership. Airtel Xstream Premium subscription, data rollover facility, Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription, unlimited phone calls, and more are included in the packages. Additional SIM cards are available with Rs 999, Rs 1,119, and Rs 1,599 monthly postpaid plans. The first two plans include one regular plus two free family add-ons, while the third plan includes one regular plus three free family add-ons.
- Get Amazon Prime Membership for Free Through Airtel Thanks App
You can also use the Airtel Thanks app to get an Amazon Prime membership. This app can be accessed from iOS and Android devices. Here are the steps to follow and get Amazon Prime Membership for free.
- Download the Airtel Thanks Application and install it. The app is available on Google Play Stores, so you can easily find it.
- Create your account using your registered mobile number
- There is the “Discover Airtel Thanks Banner” option on the homepage.
- Click on the Thanks Page, and you see Amazon Prime Card. Tap on the icon to claim the offer.
- Now, you are redirected to the page of the Amazon Application to sign in to the app.
- Sign up using your credential, and your Amazon Prime Membership for free is activated. You also get the confirmation email. Moreover, you can also enjoy the services on Airtel postpaid plans once your free trial period is off.
- Get Amazon Prime Membership for Free With Jio Subscription
Now Reliance Jio is giving Amazon Prime a free yearly membership to its subscribers on Rs 399, Rs 599, Rs 799, Rs 999, and Rs 1,499 postpaid plans. With these five postpaid options, Jio also includes Disney Plus, Hotstar, Netflix subscriptions, and Amazon Prime.
Jio provides subscriptions and advantages to its Jio fiber users and postpaid consumers. With Jio fiber prepaid plans of Rs 999, Rs 1499, Rs 499, Rs 3,999, and Rs 8,499, you can obtain an Amazon Prime subscription. If you choose a semi-annual plan, options beginning at Rs 5,994 include a year of free Amazon Prime membership.
Aside from that, the operator’s JioFiber broadband plan includes a complimentary Amazon Prime subscription. Sun NXThere are several subscription plans available, including Rs 999, Rs 1,499, Rs 2,499, Rs 3,999, and Rs 8,499, which include Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, SonyLIV, Disney+ Hotstar VIP, Zee5, Sun NXT, Voot Select, Hoichoi, Voot Kids, ShemarooMe, ALT Balaji, Discovery+, Eros Now, and many more.
- Vi Users Can Enjoy Amazon Prime Membership for Free
Vodafone Idea is a telecom company that offers free Amazon Prime memberships with postpaid plans. The firm provides two postpaid plans: Rs 499 & Rs 699 Entertainment Plus, including Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription, free Prime membership, and more. If you register to Vodafone Idea’s Rs 1,099 RED X postpaid plan, you can receive Netflix and Disney + Hotstar VIP memberships and the Amazon Prime Membership.
- Get Tata Play Binge Combo Subscription to Enjoy Free Amazon Prime Membership
Tata Play has an intriguing offer that lets consumers combine their Tata Play Binge Combo membership coupons to get a free Amazon Prime subscription. The package includes both TV as well as OTT platforms.
Curiosity StreamDisney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Sony Liv, Eros Now, Zee5, Voot Select, Hungama Play, Voot Kids, SunNxt, Curiosity Stream, Shemaroo Me, Epic On, and Docubay will be among the 12 OTT apps available.
The monthly membership to Tata Play Binge costs Rs 299 per month. Consumers will also receive a free Amazon Fire TV Stick with this combined membership deal.
- Get a 50% Discount on Amazon Prime Membership With Youth Offer.
- Amazon is giving young people a discount on their Prime subscription. If you are between 18 and 24, you may join for as little as Rs 499 every year to be eligible for this benefit; you must first create a new account.
- Now you need to verify your age. Driver’s license, or Any of your ID proofs, such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, or driver’s license, can be uploaded.
- You must also attach one selfie in addition to the ID evidence.
- You will receive an immediate payback of Rs 500 to your Amazon pay balance after it has been validated. This balance can be used later.
- Get Amazon Echo Cashback Offer (Enjoy Up to Rs 300 Cashback)
- Amazon is also running a limited-time deal in which users may receive three months of Amazon Prime for just Rs 29. However, you have to purchase a new Echo device to do so.
- Customers who want to buy an Echo device can choose the Jio Prime box in the other products just above the Buy Button and afterward add it to their basket as part of this deal.
- Customers must then complete their order, after which they will get Rs 300 in Amazon Pay payback after the item has been sent. Users would receive Rs 300 in return on the 3 months Amazon Prime subscription, which costs Rs 329. The deal is only available till August 2022, so hurry up and get your Amazon Prime Membership.
So, here you go with the best tricks and tips that help get Amazon Prime Membership for free. Follow these hacks to get the subscription at exciting discount prices and free. However, some websites and TV cable subscribers also offer free Amazon Prime memberships with their subscription plans. You can ask your local cable operator to get the best deals and offers.
- Can I get the Amazon Prime Membership with Vi unlimited internet pack?
- Yes, vi offers various unlimited combo internet plans and binge all night to have Amazon Prime Membership.
- What if you do not cancel after 30 days free trial of Amazon Prime Membership?
- You get charged for the annual subscription automatically after 30 days’ free trial period.
- How to cancel the Amazon Prime Membership plan?
- To cancel the plan, visit your Amazon Prime and get customer services to help. They will guide you on how to cancel the subscription plan.