Comedian-turned-actor Kapil Sharma is all set to offer his second cinematic venture to his numerous fans in the form of his upcoming film, Firangi. It is a period rom-com directed by Rajiev Dhingra, and features Sharma in the role of a British empathiser during the colonial rule in India. The latest song from the film, ‘Oye Firangi’, sung by Sunidhi Chauhan and composed by Jatinder Shah, is a breath of fresh air in today’s musicscape. The song has a very rustic and rural feel to it, despite having an upbeat, contemporary music arrangement. It features Sharma merrily and confidently taking up the job of a British guard (read: slave). He takes pride in doing all sorts of demeaning jobs — holding umbrellas for the British lords, shining silverware, polishing shoes, washing cars and so on.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.paisawapas.com/deals/d-firangi-movie-ticket-offers-4550″ text=”Buy 1 Get Free Movie Ticket” ]
Later, he is seen being absolutely smitten by Ishita Dutta’s character, who happens to be an ordinary village girl. They pass smiles at each other, whenever they exchange brief looks. In fact, it is her character that adds the ‘desi’ element to the whole song. Sharma performs all his characteristic, comical histrionics in this song, but it is comparatively restrained, as opposed to his first Bollywood film, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon, which was a plot-less forced comedy.
Firangi Bookmyshow Offer
IDFC ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN PROFIT UP TO Rs.250/-CASHBACK :
- This offer is true blue till 31st March 2018
- Visa Signature cardholder will be met all requirements for Rs.250/- cashback
- Visa Signature corporate pay account holder will get Rs.250/- as cashback.
- Visa Platinum Corporate remuneration account holder gets Rs.150/- cashback
- Current record holder having Visa Signature business plastic gets absolutely
- Rs.250/- as cashback.
- No code is required; you just ought to be IDFC Bank account holder.
Get one get one ticket free :
Book at any rate of 2 film tickets through Induslnd Bank Credit Card or ICICI Debit card or Axis bank card or Citi Bank card
- You ought to just pay through Induslnd/ICICI bank card/Axis bank card/Citi Bank card.
- Win a biggest markdown of Rs.200/- on second ticket.
- Legitimacy of this offer is till 31st March 2019.
- Get markdown up to Rs.200/- on the second ticket.
Get level Rs.100/- off on booking tickets through Federal Bank Debit card
- Simply make a base trade of Rs.300/- to be fit the bill for this offer.
- This offer could be profited once in the midst of the offer time allotment.
- Rs.100/- off offer could be profited till 31st December 2017
- This offer is quite recently significant while booking film tickets particularly Through Bookmyshow application or site.
Get free ticket with Rs100 markdown on motion picture snacks combos
Bookmyshow brings you twofold open entryway which is a free ticket when you book one ticket on your to a great degree initially trade made by methods for SBI Rupay Platinum Debit Card.
- This offer is authentic for initial 3000 customers for every month who book Tickets on Bookmyshow.
- Offer is honest to goodness till 30th November 2017
- You need to use a comparable card for making portion for your second trade.
- Offer of level Rs.100/- off on sustenance combos must be used inside 90days of Impelling first offer of free film ticket.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.paisawapas.com/deals/d-firangi-movie-ticket-offers-4550″ text=”Grab 50% OFF on Movie Ticket” ]
Firangi Movie Paytm Offer
- Flat 10% cashback on movie ticketsNow book movie tickets on Paytm and receive flat 10% cashback. Maximum cashback to be earned is Rs 200 for a minimum of one ticket booking. Use promo code – MOVIE200 to avail the offer. The offer is valid till 22nd November 2017 .
- Flat 50% cashback on Paytm movie bookingsIf you are a new Paytm user, you can grab 50% cashback up to Rs.100/- on your first ever movie ticket booking through Paytm. Apply the promocode TICKET100 for a minimum of two tickets booking to avail this offer. This offer can be availed only once per user.
- Watch the movie and get Rs 150 cashbackGet straight 50% off on your movie tickets at Paytm on your first booking. The maximum cashback to be availed per user is Rs 150. Applicable on one ticket as well. MOVIE150 is the promocode to be used before booking tickets before 16 Nov. The offer is only valid for new users only.
- Rs 100/- off on food and snacksApply the promo code FOOD100 to get 100% cashback on food and beverages orders at cinema halls through Paytm. The maximum amount to be redeemed through the offer is Rs 100 and that too only for once per user. So, avail the offer before 25th November 2017 on selected cinemas.
PVR Cinemas Firangi Movie offers
- Up to Rs.125/- via PhonePeBook movie tickets on PVR website and pay via your PhonePe account (UPI, Cards) to get 50% cashback up to Rs 125. The offer is not valid for only-wallet payments. It can be availed only once per user between 14th September 2017 and 30th November 2017. This offer is only valid on your first movie ticket booking via PhonePe app.
- Buy 1 Get 1 freeUse Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit or Debit cards to book a movie ticket for Saturdays and get another absolutely free. Each user can avail a maximum of total 500 free tickets on every Saturday until 31st March 2018. Maximum discount to be redeemed is Rs 400 per ticket. This offer is valid for all users. So, make the payment now.
- Flat Rs.50/- off on movie ticketsBook movie tickets on PVR and use the promo code PVRNEW50 to get flat Rs 50 discount on the minimum spent value of Rs 500. This offer is valid till 30th November 2017 and for new users only. The offer can be viewed on PVR Cinemas website.
- Get Rs.50/- discount at PVR cinemasEarn Rs 50 discount for a minimum of two tickets booking at PVR website using the promo code FLASH50. The minimum transaction amount required to avail this offer is Rs 250 which is excluding the convenience fees. Boom the tickets before 30th November 2017 to avail this offer. This offer is only applicable on first transaction.
The first poster of the film was unveiled today. It features Kapil dressed as a sepoy and he kicks off a ‘firangi’ out from the frame (much like what he did in the motion poster). The poster was shared by trade analyst Taran Adarsh, who wrote, “And here’s the first look poster of Kapil Sharma’s Firangi.” The comedy film is set during India’s independence movement. Firangi is directed by Rajiev Dhingra, who was also the creative director of the actor’s television series The Kapil Sharma Show. Actresses Ishita Dutta and Monica Gill also form the cast of Firangi.