How to celebrate new year with family in Bangalore
2017 is getting over, and it’s that time of the year when celebrations begin and to celebrate the highs and lows of the year gone by. Let’s try and welcome 2018 with a new flair and endowment for life and lift up the spirits by partying,enjoying and making this coming year special. If you are still wondering and confused as to how can you celebrate new year with family in Bangalore, then read this article to know about the best events to go and party with your friends and relatives. Not only this, paisawapas also offers cashback on the best party deals. So, are you excited to welcome this new year in style?
1. Gokarna Beach Trek New Year
Gokarna means the cow’s ear.This place is a holy site located on the Karavali Coast in between the rivers of Agnashini and the Gangavali. The has the famous Shiva Temple where the ‘Aatmalinga’ is located. It is a huge belief that Aatmalinga of Lord Shiva is in the shape of a cow’s ear, so this gaverise to the name, Gokarna. Gokarna is said to be one of the seven ‘Muktistalas’ or pilgrimage centers of the state of Karnataka in India.This place is not as ornamental as Goa but a place where people all over the world come for peace of mind and to know about culture, for temples and of course for the beautiful beaches. It is with four of India’s most secluded and pristine beaches nestled nearby. It draws both pious pilgrims and hedonistic holidaymakers with equal enthusiasm.
The Duration of the trip is 3 Days and 3 Nights.The Age Limit is 12 – 45 Years. This Gokarna beach trek will cost you Rs.8,500 Onwards per person. Also you get upto Rs 1000 PW Cashback, if you buy your tickets here.
- Kites Festival
- Beach Treks
- Fireworks and Sky lantern show
- Beach games and sunset
2. Pondicherry Backpacking in New YearUpto Rs.1000 Cashback Offers
Welcome this New Year 2018 with style and adventure. Enjoy and have fun by being close to Nature. This trip gives you a chance to stay in tents, beach hopping and play in water, participate in Kite festival. If you want to end your year in style and make it one of the most memorable one. Come and join us with your friend/ family or make new friends while you travel. Pondicherry is a French colonized town located on the East coast. This place is also known as French Riviera of the Indian coast. It is located at 300 kilometers or 6 hours drive from the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore. This Pondicherry Backpacking will cost you Rs.8,500 onwards per person. Also you get up to Rs 1000 PW Cashback.
- To know the history, culture, people and things happening in Pondicherry
- Experience the French colonial architecture
- Taste French and Italian cuisines
- Taste French bakery items and chocolate café
- Shopping destination: Pondicherry is also a very good shopping destination for handicrafts, locally made western outfits, leather products, and some tasty chocolates.
3. New Year special: Narasimha Parvatha Trek & Udupi Beach | Muddie Trails
Narasimha Parvatha is the tallest peak in Agumbe Ghats,This place is an amazing trek for those want to travel alone! This place is a mixture of dense thick forests, high grasslands, multicolored birds and also you get a chance to see wildlife which makes this a wonderful trek place. As we bye to 2017 and welcome 2018 in style by playing on a pristine white sand private beach very close to the beautiful town of Udupi along the west coast! Muddie Trails invites you to this exclusive and fantastic combination of mountains, wilderness, waterfalls and beaches!
- Narasimha Parvatha Trek
- Udupi Private Beach on New Year day
- Delicious Food(3 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 2 Dinner)
- Camping in tents
- Barbecue (Veg& Non-veg)
- Agumbe research station visit
- Expert Forest Guide
4. Yarcaud Camping – New Year Specialupto Rs.1000 cashback Offers
YARCAUD, a hill station in Salem District, in Tamil Nadu, India which is famous for Nallur Waterfalls. It is located in the Shevaroys range of hills in the Eastern Ghats. It is situated at an altitude of 1515 meters (4970 ft) above sea level. This place is also called as Jewel of the South. Here you can find coffee and citrus fruits, most notably oranges grown in abundance. This is a place with fantastic scenic beauty and also it is as enchanting and picturesque as the hill stations on the Eastern Ghats and trekking will be a different experience over all. Come be a part of this trek to Celebrate New Year at Shevaroys Hills.
- Visit to Nallur Waterfalls
- Rain Dance
- Short Plantation Walk
- New Year celebration fun activities and Cake cutting
5.New Year Camping in WoodsUpto Rs.1000 Cashback Offers
Banjaras & Gypsies welcomes you to the hottest camping event of the year. Let’s end this year 2017 in style & welcome 2018 by celebrating and enjoying in the woods and camp with Banjara and Gypsy. You can enjoy this camp party with your loved near and dear ones in your own private setting and relaxing music. Also Alcohol available at bar so all the alcohol lovers you need not worry. Enjoy the last few moments of 2017 with everything you want. This exciting weekend coupled with great food + bonfire + Fireworks + comfortable camp stay is what makes the New year Eve special.
- Beautiful camps with blankets
- Welcome Drink – Mocktail
- DJ Party – Bollywood & EDM
- Dinner – Veg & Non-Veg
- Band Performance
- Bonfire – marshmallow & Fireworks
- Sky Lanterns
- Morning Yoga & Meditation session
- Buffet Breakfast (next day)
- Swimming pool and Rain Dance
- Welcome 2018 in good spirits
Top 5 Places in Bangalore to celebrate new year with family
|Gokarna Beach Trek New Year||Ticket Booking Offers @ Rs. 8,500|
|Pondicherry Backpacking in New Year||Ticket Booking Offers @ Rs. 8,000|
|New Year special: Narasimha Parvatha Trek & Udupi Beach | Muddie Trails||Ticket Booking Offers @ Rs. 5,449|
|Yarcaud Camping – New Year Special||Ticket Booking Offers @ Rs. 3,800|
|New Year Camping in Woods||Ticket Booking Offers @ Rs. 2,499|
- Best Resorts Packages Near Delhi For New Year Parties 2018 - December 30, 2017
- New Year party in Resorts Near Bangalore – Best Resorts Packages - December 29, 2017
- How to celebrate new year with family in Delhi NCR - December 27, 2017