What is APSPDCL?
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd. Was formed in March 2000 by the initiative of the Andhra government covering six districts of Andhra with its headquarters at Tirupati city.
APSPDCL came into existence with an insight to fulfill the energy demands of the six districts – Krishna, Prakasam, Guntur, Nellore, Chittoor, and Kadapa, efficiently.
APSPDCL looks after the electricity consumption in the domestic, agricultural, and industrial areas of all the areas covered and also can meet the higher demands if needed.
After the formation of Telangana state, two more districts were added to the company which is very well taken care of. APSPDCL wows to complete the energy needs of all the districts at a very economic price and supplies quality power to its customers.
How to Make APSPDCL Online Bill Payment?
APSPDCL provides an easy mode to online bill payments for AP electricity bill, by offering several ways to do so.
You can download the mobile app and pay the bills very easily or a direct way to pay the bills online is on the APSPDCL portal.
Either of the methods is very easy for a customer to opt for AP electricity bill payment and provides some basic details before the payment to be done, to avoid misuse.
Many other platforms like TalkCharge also provide some direct links and also with attractive discounts on APSPDCL bill payment online.
- Open the webpage of APSPDCL on google for the paymentof APSPDCL bill.
- On the homepage there is a small icon for “view & pay your bill”, to click for the electricity bill payment in AP.
- After clicking on the icon you are directed to a page asking for the service number (as on the APSPDCL bill).
- After entering the correct service number and a few more details, you are directed to the electric bill for AP and payment options.
- Confirm the correct amount of bill as reflected on the site for electricity bill online payment in AP.
- After having correctly confirmed, enter the payment methods and proceed further.
- Proceed further with the instructions asked for and you are done!
- Easy payments can be done on APSPDCL bill payment app.
- The APSPDCL online bill payment app is very easy going online electric bill payment app.
Modes of Payment of Electricity bills at APSPDCL
Bills payment at APSPDCL can be done online through UPI, net banking, or credit card. All the modes of payment are well accepted at the APSPDCL bill desk.
Customers can choose either of the options as per their ease. All the online modes have an authentic record on the billdesk site as well as the APSPDCL online electricity bill payment app also.
APSPDCL Customer Care
The customer care service of APSPDCL is available on toll-free number 1912 or can drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. there are various other options available on the web page of the APSPDCL that can be used to register complaints.
To opt for those menus, the customer has to log in with a previously registered login id. The complaints can be registered on the mobile power bill app of the company directly also. There are direct phone numbers available on the site for the different officers of all the circles and districts of Southern Power on which the customer can contact directly in the APSPDCL bill online payment app.
1. How to apply for a new connection in APSPDCL?
- To register for new connection customers have to obtain a printed application form from the nearest customer service center. Customers can take the customer care operator for assistance while filling the form. The form has to be enclosed with it a) the ownership document for the residence for which the connection is applied.
- b) if the connection is for agricultural purposes then a village assistance certificate is to be enclosed.
- c) Identity proof such as voter ID, PAN card, Ration card, passport, or Aadhar card.
2. How to check the status of the Application in APSPDCL?
If applying for a new connection, you can check the application status at the home page of the APSPDCL website or the APSPDCL app for bill payment.
The application number given at the time of registration is needed for tracking the status of the application. By selecting the option for ‘Application Status’ fill in the details asked for and the status of the application will be reflected on the page.
3. How to change the category in APSPDCL?
For category change in power supply connection, the applicant must give an application at the nearest customer service center. A new agreement and the test report have to be submitted along with the application. If the current load is to be increased, the additional deposit and additional development charges are to be paid along.
4. How to check the status of the bill paid?
The bill payments are reflected in the payment history. The payment history can be shown by logging into the homepage. There will be an option for transaction history. After following the instructions, all the APSPDCL bill enquiry and the paid history for previous and Andhra Pradesh current bill will be shown on the electricity bill payment app and from here the customer can get the information about paid and unpaid bills. The transaction history can also be viewed through the APSPDCL online bill payment mobile app for the current bill in AP. Similarly electricity bill payment online in Hyderabad can be done from the app.
5. How to transfer the name in the power supply connection?
For transferring the name of the consumer in the connection a new application should be given to the nearest customer service center (CSC). Test reports and agreements have to be signed by the new consumer. A declaration regarding the application has to be signed by both old and new consumers on stamp paper. The transfer of ownership proof has to be produced by the new consumer.
6. How to register a new mobile number to the online Bill connection?
To register a new mobile number to a billing connection, the customer has to talk to the customer care executive and request the updation of a new mobile number. The customer care executive will ask for the registered details and after confirmation of the customer details, the executive will register the application regarding the new mobile number.
7. What are the different Tariff Categories for APSPDCL?
The different categories based on the load of the power consumption for APSPDCL in Hyderabad or other places are HT, LT-1, and LT-2. HT is the connection of power consumption of more than and equal to 11KV. LT-1 is the connection for 10KV and less than 10KV used for domestic purposes and LT-2 is the power consumption of 10KV or less for commercial purposes. For all the categories, in AP electricity bill payment mode is the same.