With the current global trends, Indian smartwatch brands are currently flying high. As time has evolved, the smartwatch has undergone its own transformation. Today’s best smartwatches have various functionalities, including heart rate monitors, pedometers, activity trackers, blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, and many more. And it’s still being tweaked! There is a significant difference between today’s smartwatches and those from a few years ago.
So, if you’re on the lookout for the best smartwatch in India, then you’re in luck. In this post, we’ve collected a list of the top 10 smartwatch brands in India 2022 that you should be familiar with and own!
Top 10 Smartwatch Brands in India
1. Apple – Top Smartwatch Brand
Apple consistently tops the rankings when it comes to the top 10 smartwatches in India 2022 because of its incredible quality and superior design.
- If you want to go for the best smartwatch in India under 5000, owning an Apple smartwatch will be a wonderful experience.
- Apple smartwatches feature a silver aluminum casing that ensures their durability.
- To ensure you’re consistently achieving your health objectives, you can measure your exercise level, calorie intake, and heart rate.
- Leading the list of top 10 smartwatch brands in India, Apple smartwatches also enable you to read emails, and messages, make phone calls, and remain in touch with your family at all times.
- Although being the best smartwatch brand, these are exclusively compatible with iPhone devices.
Apple Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹29,000 – ₹79,990
- Built-in compass
- Fall detection
2. Titan – Evergreen Watch Brand in India
Everyone is aware of the fact that when it comes to watches Titan owns the industry. So, when one talks about the top 10 Smartwatch brands in India, Titan sure holds a place. Providing some of the most durable watches Titan has swiftly made its way to excelling smartwatches.
- Founded by Xerxes Desai, the brand has its headquarters located in Bangalore.
- Titan is also widely known for its premium quality watches, wallets, perfumes, and now jewellery as well.
- Titan Connected Hybrid X features a uniquely sporty design and is a perfect choice for men.
- Titan smartwatches are not quite reasonable.
Titan Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹7,995 – ₹11,995
- Analog mode extends the battery life to upto 30 days.
- Dual strap choice
3. boAt – The Best Watch Brand in India
boAt an Indian brand gained a massive customer base because of its amazing Bluetooth speakers and Headphones. Launched in 2013, this Indian brand has managed to acquire a huge customer base.
- The boat is known to deal primarily with speakers, wireless earphones, and chargers. And has now paved its way into the smartwatch market as well.
- Furnishes customers with low-priced superior-quality smartwatches.
- boAt Xtend is one of the finest smartwatch boats has to offer.
- Selected availability of service centers.
boAt Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹1,999 – ₹4,999
- LCD Touch Display Screen
- Built-in-Alexa feature
Fastrack is a top-tier brand renowned for its high-end quality of smartwatches. The Brand focuses its production on youthful young individuals. Launched in 1998, Fastrack sure is a persistent player, which has maintained its position in the market even after so long.
- As one of the top 10 smartwatch brands in India 2022, Fastrack offers an exclusive range of watches as well as cutting-edge technology smartwatches.
- Fastrack Reflex 2.0 top the charts when it comes to high-quality smartwatches offered by the brand.
- Reflex 2.0 comes in a horizontal shape which makes it difficult for people to use it.
Fastrack Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹1,995 – 5,195
- USB supported charging
- Dual-tone band
In India, Samsung is the most well-known brand if you’re on the hunt for the best smartwatch in India 2022 or an Android smartphone. With its corporate headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, the business was founded in 1938 by Lee Byung-Chul.
- Samsung Smartwatches is the best smartwatch in India under 2000. It has a Super AMOLED display with vibrant graphics and dials face customization options.
- Blood pressure, stress levels, and 39 other built-in trackers are all monitored by the 24/7 monitoring function, which this amazing best smartwatch in India 2022
- Why shouldn’t it make the list of top 5 smartwatches when wearing the watch anywhere is hassle-free because of its 50m water resistance, which guards it against any water damage.
- Samsung smartwatches are pricey.
Samsung Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹19,999 – ₹49,999
- 40+ trackers
- Dial face customization
- AMOLED display
OnePlus not only manufactures the greatest Android smartphones in the world but also sells high-end watches and wireless devices, making their pieces an essential part of the top 10 smartwatches in India 2022. Carl Pei and Pete Lau started this Chinese startup as an OPPO subsidiary in 2013. With its success in the mobile market, OnePlus is now trying to acquire the smartwatch by producing the best smartwatch in India.
- These smartwatches are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, which enables you to make hands-free calls, manage your music, and remotely access your camera shutters.
- You can access 110+ workout options to keep track of your calorie burn.
- These watches are safeguarded against breakage by the IP 68 water and dust resistance.
- Undeniably, the OnePlus offers one of the best smartwatches but can also be quite expensive compared to items in similar categories.
OnePlus Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹14,499 – ₹16,999
- IP 68 water and dust resistance
- Bluetooth 5.0\s
- 110+ exercise kinds
Fossil is the most reputed brand and pops right into the mind when looking for the top 5 smartwatches to grab. Tom Kartsotis founded it in 1984, based in Richardson, Texas. They have various models of the best smartwatches for men and women.
- These watches have a speedometer, GPS, heart rate monitor, and a fitness tracker built-in, making them the best smartwatches to buy.
- The watches are driven by Google’s Wear OS, which allows you to manage calls, send messages, and listen to music on the move.
- The AMOLED circular dial is decorated with tiny jewels over the bezel to provide extra charm and beauty. Their watches are ideal as they offer the best smartwatch in India under 5000.
- Spo2 sensors missing
Fossil Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹22,995 – ₹24,995
- Fitness tracker
- AMOLED display
- Wear OS by Google
Honor, an established smartphone brand in India, was established in 2013 by Ren Zhengfei. And it bestows you with one of the best smartwatches to buy at an affordable price. They have the best smartwatches for men and women in various styles and colors.
- Honor smartwatches contain a massive 455mAh battery that lasts up to 14 hours.
- Their standard AMOLED touch screen operates smoothly and without latency.
- Bluetooth technology enables you to handle your work easily, making it one of the top 10 smartwatches to look out for.
- Additionally, dial face customization is simple.
- Strap quality can be better.
Honor Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- AMOLED Display
- 100+ Workout Modes
Want to shop from the top 10 smartwatches in India? Well, Fitbit comes to your rescue! Fitbit is a well-known electronics brand that emphasizes making items that make health care easier to manage. Fitbit has emerged as one of the best smartwatch brands in India. And by providing the best features, their watches are also considered one of the best smartwatches in India.
- These smartwatches support healthy sleep and stress management by assisting with the tracking of calories, heart rate, and sleep.
- Smartwatches present an integrated Amazon Alexa that keeps you informed and streamlines handling routine activities.
- These smartwatches are a must when it comes to the best smartwatches to buy since it has an excellent appearance and amazing functions.
- Selected availability
Fitbit Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹9,999 – ₹23,999
- Rounded square display
- Built-in Alexa
- 5+ days of battery life
OPPO, a Chinese electronics brand, was founded by Tony Chen in 2004 and currently has a devoted following of customers. And now, to Capture the smartwatch market, Oppo is launching Futuristic smartwatches to buy in order to become the best smartwatch in India.
- For those who want a device to monitor their health, the OPPO Health & Fitness Smartwatch is the best smartwatch brand for you.
- These watches properly measure your heart rate, blood pressure, calories, and sleep routine to guarantee that you constantly fulfill your health objectives.
- LTE support missing
OPPO Smartwatch Estimated Price in India:
- ₹3,000 – ₹24,999
- Fast Charging
- 91-inch AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved Display
- Wear OS by Google
- 5ATM Water resistance
So, here are the top 10 smartwatch brands in India for 2022, along with their prices. We painstakingly selected the best smartwatch brands in India on extensive research, product analysis, and a thorough comparison of all of them. Before choosing the best smartwatch in India to go for, look at these smartwatch brands tailored to fulfill all your needs.