A Comprehensive Guide To The Top 7 Best Juicers In India
It’s quite hot in the summer, and we need something cool to chill ourselves. What could be better than a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice to rejuvenate you? Fresh juices can be extremely beneficial for your health and can help you show off your amazing body.
Isn’t it wonderful that you can try out different juice recipes that blend veggies and fruits according to your preferences? There are many juicers available in the market in a number of styles like centrifugal juicers, citrus juicers, hand juicers, and even cold press juicers. Finding the appropriate one for you based on your preferences might be tough. In order to help you find the best juicer for home, here is the list of the best juicers in India and the reason why you should consider getting them for your kitchen needs.
List of Top 7 Best Juicers in India
1. Kuvings B1700
The Kuvings B1700 comes in the top rank on the list of the best juicers in India. The excellent JCMS technology in the Kuvings B1700 lets you enjoy them by easily extracting juice from fruits and vegetables and milk from nuts, making it a multi-purpose device.
It contains 240 Watt powerful motor. As Its cold press technology prevents oxidation. It has a drip-free smart cap installation that ensures a smooth blending process. Due to its high-quality performance, it is a must-have item in your kitchen.
2. Philips HR1855
This is the best juicer for home as it extracts maximum juice and can generate up to 2L in a single container. Depending on the jar capacity, it comes in a number of variants. For adding extra fruits, the HR1855 comes with a big tube and a 2L jar.
It also contains 700 Watts motor and has a pre-cleaning procedure that assures the jar is clean before use.
3. Hestia Appliances Nutri-Max
This cold-press hand juicer is widely used to produce high-quality juices from frozen fruits and hard vegetables as it has a strong 240-watt motor that makes it efficient to work. This machine ensures that all components are mixed without being sliced, due to its 75mm feeding tube.
This is the best juicer for home and is a wonderful choice for your kitchen because it can crush and mix hard fruits as well as segregate juice and pulp.
4. Nutribullet PRO
The Nutribullet PRO is the best juicer in India since it can be used as a blender to make shakes, a juicer to collect the juice from fruits and vegetables, and a mixer to prepare mixes.
It has a bullet-like shape and a strong 900 Watt motor that makes it easy to process the ingredients all at once. You can disassemble and clean the pieces more easily since it’s a dishwasher-safe device. If you’re looking for a multi-purpose appliance that can serve as a hand juicer, mixer, and blender, this gadget fits the category.
5. Hurom HP WWD12
The Hurom HP-WWD12 is a cold-press hand juicer that comes in a number of colors to fit your needs. It ensures that you drink healthily by reducing nutrient loss while preparing juice at a speed of 43 RPMs.
It delivers high-quality refreshments as it has a strong 150 Watt engine, so making a glass of juice doesn’t take much effort. And it comes with a 5-year warranty!
6. Havells Nutri Art Slow Juicer
The Nutri Art juicer by Havells is one of the best juicers in India, with a sleek design and affordable cost. With a 200-watt motor that makes blending all of your ingredients a snap, it’s a gentle juicer that works brilliantly.
The important aspect of this appliance is its high RPM, which allows you to collect more nutrients from your fruits and vegetables in a single process.
7. Borosil Health Pro
Because of its elegant and refined design, Borosil Health Pro is the best juicer in India for your kitchen. The most interesting feature is that it has an overheat protection, which means that the hand juicer will not overheat owing to its strong jar spins while it is running. It has fast clean technology, which allows you to clean and assemble the jar in a short period of time.
Suggestive Read: Best pressure Cooker Brands in India
Shopping Guide To The Best Juicers In India
There are a few things to consider when purchasing the best juicer for home. Examine your requirements as well as the juicer’s capabilities.
- Price – When purchasing a household item, everyone has a budget in mind. You’ll need to figure out the hand juicer price according to the sort of hand juicer you’ll need. There are more expensive versions that produce more juice and preserve more of the nutrients in the juice. On the other hand, there are several more cheap juicers that will meet your basic needs while offering substandard quality.
- Cleaning – Cleaning juicers, no matter what type of hand juicer, is always a challenge. Parts of the cleaning must be completed at a time. Almost all juicers are difficult to clean, so select a type that will make cleaning easy. Everyone prioritizes simple cleaning. Take a look at the different juicer models and count how many distinct components they have. Check to see if they can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Noise – Are you sensitive to noise from appliances? Do you have anyone in your family who could be bothered by the noise the juicer makes? Many centrifugal juicers are rather loud, but the cold press and twin-gear juicers are relatively quiet. If silence is essential to you, you can purchase the best juicer for home that is specifically intended to be silent.
- Speeds – Cold-press juicers operate at slower speeds than centrifugal juicers, allowing them to extract more juice from fruits and vegetables. You’ll get a better yield with more nutrients, but it’ll take a longer time to squeeze. It depends on your choice if you want to get more juice or get it faster done with your day.
Suggestive Read: Best Kitchen Chimney Brands in India
Here is the comprehensive list of the best juicers in India so you can choose the best one for you. You should read the purchase guidance provided so that you are aware of the most important aspects to consider. Choose between cost, health, and convenience of use as your top concerns. Select the best juicer for home that suits your needs.